@Morello Twisted Treeline Issues (in Riot complaint format)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moon Huffer

03-07-2012

Hi Riot,

Just starting another thread complaining about the huge annoyances of Twisted Treeline. I understand it's not your top priority, but there are many of us who love TT and have noticed small issues that skew the playability of this otherwise great map.

In Situation X I want to do Y but cannot because of Z.

Issue 1 - Normal Draft
When creating a game, I Would like to practice in draft mode, but cannot because this option is not available. It is annoying to continually make teams for practicing, you can only have 5. I want to try out new champ comps without having to do ranked. There are a number of champs who are known to ruin a twisted treeline match for the opposing team (tryn, shaco, singed, etc) that need to be banned in order to effectively practice new comps.

Issue 2 - Turtling
I would like to continue winning a steamroll game (no deaths, 5+ kills, dragons @ 5-10minutes in), but the map design in TT allows for a losing team to extremely easily turtle inside there base. I've had teams that wait literally like 15-30min just so our exp advantage wears off. They just have to sit by the lazer, get minion kills, and have some decent CC. With insane CC, like cassi's ult, turtling can turn around a steamroll game WAY TOO EASILY. If you win the game in the first 10-15 min, then A twisted treeline match should be OVER. matches are supposed to go for 20-30min on TT, correct? It's completely unfun just waiting around for the other team to farm up and possibly win even though you clearly outskilled them for the past 15 minutes. It's silly and so boring and frusterating. This happens all the time in ranked... please look into it.

Also, Suggestions

Suggestion 1 - Autoban Options
In situation [Building team comps] I would like to [Try new champs] but due to [Only 6 bans] There are a select few excessively powerful and countering 3v3 teams that leave little room for experimentation. This would be greatly improved with the inclusion of Auto-Ban Options for champs, that you could select prior to champion selection. If this is seen as too much control, atleast let us have this control in customs? You are debilitating our ability to practice otherwise. Implementing this into your NEWLY DEVELOPED normal draft mode for TT, this would breathe even more life into your old forgotten map.

Suggestion 2 - More Twisted Treeline Coverage
I situation [Competitive tournaments] I would like to [compete for cash / glory] but due to [Little Coverage / Advertisements / Support ], TT is underplayed and I rarely, if ever hear/see competitive 3v3 news. Twisted treeline is a great map with much more faced paced gameplay than SR. Just look at WoW for example, each of the divisions of PvP are popular and tournaments are held for all team sizes. You've got to give this map a bit of love, small tweaks, a little advertising, and you'll have a whole other popular competitive map for people to play on, with very different champ choice. I think a huge amount of people will prefer Twisted Treeline if you show them what it's about!! Quality Control guys; you are forgetting about an old product that could have its lifespan and profitability drawn out so much more! Give us PAYING customers more service!

More incoming.... Feel free to add/comment

Alan MQ

03-07-2012

Please cast your vote here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1863272

Chugggernaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

#1 and #2 for sure. Please do something Riot.