Fiora Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightninghell4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

I have been searching for a viable fiora build and i have looked all over the internet and found none that suits my needs so here is what i have come up with after playing several games with her:

dorans blade --> vampiric scepter --> boots of swiftness --> Phantom dancer -->
last wisper --> black cleaver --> blood thirster --> (situational) infinity edge or frozen mallet or another phantom dancer

i designed this build so that i would have lots of attack and movement speed. the one thing i have a problem with using fiora is catching up to enemies and running away from them. THis build gives approx 471 movement speed with one one phantoms, with the second i think it goes to 500 which is great for chasing the hell out of people and to run away very fast. as for attack speed this gives about 1.5 which is very good for ad carried and the end att stat is about 418.

not only do you get a large amount of movement speed but you also have tons of damage to deal out. But what this build mainly focuses on is her ace in the hole, her ulti.

Lets face it guys her ulti is op and it is a game changer. Just use it in a team fight and even if you dont kill anyone with it, you will send them running to their turret. with last wisper and black cleaver you will tear through their armor while doing a decent amount of crits in the process.

try this build out guys and tell me if it works for you. if you have any questions comment here and if you have any suggestions to tweaking this build, im all ears!

v3rgil

03-06-2012

*****es dont know about dem tiamats

lightninghell4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Yea I tried tiamat and it works really well with her ulti

RawrCrono

03-08-2012

You should delay build Last Whisper till later in your build. In order for it to be efficient the enemy needs to have around 100+ armor, which usually won't happen till a bit later. Sometimes it rushing it can work, but that time is very situational.

Rushing PD isn't terrible with Fiora since she does get a good AD steroid, although consider building the Zeal, then working on a damage item, then finish it.

Boots of swiftness are 99.99999% of the time outclassed by other boots. Merc's or Zerker will benefit you more. You have a double dash and a movement steroid to help you stick to targets.

Instead of building the BC, a BT or IE will offer considerable more DPS as well as possible survivability/sustain.

cpandarun

03-08-2012

The biggest problem I see with this build is survivability. I've been playing Fiora without Bloodthirster for a handful of games and without some kind of defense and health you just melt to fast to be effective in team fights. This is a strong build if you're facing a single or 2 opponents but for the most part when you come charging in I get focused.

Usually I build Black Cleaver after 2 Dorans blades. And then for survivability I build a Phage and then grab a Chainmail vest or a Negatron or both. I finish the build with a Frozen Mallet so I can stick to runners Atma's for the crit chance and a Quicksilver Sash so I can get the f out when I need to. You can easily swap out Black Cleaver for a Bloodthirster but you should grab armor pen seals and quints if you plan on getting Bloodthirster first. With these defensive items I have around 140 armor and magic resist at level 18 which is a good balance for her aggressive play style over 300 Ad and some extra attack speed and crit chance.

lightninghell4

03-09-2012

These are all great ideas and I will definately try them all. But the onr thing I have with building armor on fiora is that she already has incredible sustain with her health. Also when I play I hide in the budges till one of my teammates can bring the enemy hp down just a little and get them away from their turret,then ulti to initiate then activate burst if speed to chase enemies down and kill them.

I know that this its not generally not the style of AD carry play but this allows me to avoid head-on damage since I can surprise them. In team fights I initiate with ulti then quickly retreat behind the lines and while the enemy is running because if the ulti scare, they tend to split most of the time and so I go after the runaways. Ofcourse this is just mid game when I am not fed most of the time.late gamei just wreck.

What items you choose ultimately depends on your playing style. Me, im a ganker and im never in the same lane for more than 30 secs.

But thanks for all the ideas and they seem to be real good ones. Ill delay the last whisper and go for black cleaver or IE. As for the boots after my first PD I switch en out for mercs or berserkers.

cpandarun

03-09-2012

Fiora is an AD carry but she doesn't play like ranged at all she is melee. She is an assassin like Talon like Akali like Kaitlyn. She should dominate her lane and then roam because she is at her strongest 1v1. During this time you should be building mostly ad items but when mid game comes you'll want to start building something more defensive because the enemy and your team should start sticking together. It's just a generally accepted idea that having a mix of power and survivability is a good balance to have on any melee champ. Plus you get a free 35 ad from your w by level 9. That's almost as much as a bf sword. You just need 1 big ad item and a maxed w to be putting the hurt on your enemies.

dirtpoor

03-09-2012

I never need more runspeed than upgraded boots. Her kit gives a huge chunk of runspeed with E + she has a double dash + an ult that has a small extended reach. I can usually secure easy enough jungle to lane ganks with her just having red buff and her double dash Q.

Seeing as fiora's ult does on hit you should prolly go madreds on hit build (I almost always get this with jungle fiora) or if you are laning and dont feel like going on hit you should grab extra amounts of lifesteal. Save her ult for when the enemy is focusing on you and make sure to get in tons of free hits with E until enemy switches to you as a target.

I usually save my fiora hits till im > 25% health and most the time enemy will switch targets completely and I get in many free attacks even after my ult.

Grinningsphinx

03-12-2012

Ummm...am I the only person who goes boots, brutalizer, ghostblade, Tiamat, IE, Tiamat, Tiamat? This causes team fights to explode and is still crazy effective on 1v1 or 1v2. I run exhaust and cleanse.

lightninghell4

03-13-2012

Holy ****! I just looked up tiamat and its passive its not unique! Wait so if you had like 6 tiamats you would do 300% damage wtf? From tiamat you get 300 att dmg and 300% of that is 900! Wow this basically makes fiora's ulti the most op ulti in the game. Wow I should try that, also why would you run cleanse? Just get mercs....