Unlocking Characters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhiBoiz

07-30-2010

Okay last question hopefully

To unlock a charcter i have to win like alot of matches?
And when i unlock them, i'm the only one able to play it on my team right? Unless the other players purchased the character too
Lastly, Will i beable to play the character forever, or limited time

Zargonzo

07-30-2010

If you buy a character, you can play him forever. If someone else bought that champ and you're on the same team, whoever picks it first gets it.

DoomManufact

07-30-2010

in ranked play i know that there can be no champion redundancies. So if an enemy player picks morde, noone on your team can pick morde (no i'm not talking about bans), and of course if someone on your team picks a champion, nobody on neither your team or the enemy team can pick that champion. Also, this is obvious, but if a champ is banned neither team can play it (just wanna prevent further questions).
As far as normal, non-ranked games, I haven't played enough of them to know if picking a champion keeps the enemy team from also picking that champion. If I had to guess, I would say no, since there are no bans, making normal matches seem like a way to play any champion you want regardless of what the enemy team does.
Anybody know for sure?

Toxic72

07-30-2010

To unlock a character you have to earn IP, which you get for playing matches. ~100 for winning, ~60 for losing, ~200-250 for a First Win of the Day.
Only one player can play a certain champion per team, unless you're playing a ranked match, in which case there cannot be repeat champions from either team.
You can play the champion you "purchase" for ever.

Volpes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

No offense, but you belong here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=29

Guides & Strategy is not meant for basic questions about the game.

PhiBoiz

07-30-2010

^^ i won't be offended by any advice from anyone, your right i shud be here, i jsut have trouble on new games and finding the right location for questions