this game/elo is all luck, solo q is a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0oSingularity

07-01-2012

Go play solo game liek starcraft. Period.

Deathbat Scream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolif View Post
Sorry for the long post... just food for thought.
Wheres my potato?

Æoelwulf

07-01-2012

So, i dont really have time to read all the posts that people hit, i just sorta scan for the interesting.

my 2 cents on this matter however might help you. my fav roles are mid and ad bot, i push for those hard even if im last pick and what helps most is i usually duo with a buddy of mine. we say duo mid/jungle or bot. we almost always get bot. the only way to win in solo q is be so much better than the team that you can literally carry 2v5 cause you alot of times do have to. that ability sets apart the good and the bad.

im not a good player, i say that cause i really dont know yet. i spanked my elo when i first hit level thirty and just started playing again. ive upped my elo by about 500 points in the last 2 weeks with my duo.

RiceChrispy

07-01-2012

if anything it proves how easy WoW is if you are good at that and so ****ing bad at league

Boondoxxed

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungeneric View Post
if anything it proves how easy WoW is if you are good at that and so ****ing bad at league
this. i used to arena wow in TBC and WOTLK. quit in *****aclysm. but anyway, it was so much easier to win arenas constantly in 5v5 than it is to win league games 5v5. wow is a game of items, and once you get into the tier of everybody has the best BG gear, it comes down to who has the best comp. theres generally anywhere from 3-5 beast comps, and only THEN do you get down to who plays better. whereas in league, everybody is even provided they have their rune pages bought. there's counterpicks, but you can outplay your counter pick. in wow, you duel a frost mage as a warrior lets say. that frost mage is your counter, but you can smash him if your gear is better. he can't beat you based on his skill if his gear is worse.

tldr. being good in wow has NOTHING to do with being good at league. league is raw skill level/being smarter. wow is who has the better comp and items.

all that said, yes, solo que is a joke.

RoERedemption

07-02-2012

i don't get why people post threads about this ****, we know you have feeders trolls and such in every game. everyone does. but you have to learn to get the **** over that and just keep on playing, look at me, i'm doing good in solo Q right now because im flexible and will take and spot, and i always talk nicely to my team mates, and never yell at them at all. since this is a team game, you have to learn to get along with your team, in solo Q that is hard, but i mean i've been on a winning streak because of that.