this game/elo is all luck, solo q is a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

top rated in the world/constant top 10 WoW player yet i'm a 900 rated LoL player. solo q is a joke, as i've seen people at 1600++++ amazingly terrible. it's trully imposible to win a game, no matter how good you are, when there is people who go 1-15-5 (literally). feeding should be bannable in ranked, and you should be able to boot people from champion select screen who are AFK/trolling ALREADY. whoever gets the better team/least AFK's win. How do you win a game if a trynd is fed 10 kills in literally 18 minutes, or when you're down 1 or 2 people a game?! such a frustrating game, no idea why solo Q is more popular than group ranked 5's. /ragemode

elo =/= skill.....at all

Khizan

03-05-2012

Soooo.... stop playing solo queue and get a 5's team? If you're that good, that shouldn't pose a problem, yes?

DJEntus420 Blaze

03-05-2012

Legit this is so true people say that you need to carry your self out of this " elo hell" when say im an ad carry and my support picks an ad carry also and straight feeds the other carry. solo q is all luck you can get lucky with a good team but for every one good team you go thru 5 bad ones.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

1-9 lee sin
3-10 blitz crank
spamming surrender all game
np ill carry them with my super powers
hey look im 7-3-12
JESUS IM SO BAD LOL

Bol 1dA

03-05-2012

21 kill renekton, this game is so enjoyable, make sure you don't tell them they're bad or else you'll get BANNED TEEHEHEHEH

blitzcrank wont even tho he makse me want to wrists irl

Haen

03-05-2012

Wow, 21 kills every game and you lose all the time?

Something tells me you're one of those over aggressive players who costs their team the game as often as you carry it. Which means you're exactly where you belong. Matter of fact, if you cost your team 1 in 5 games by poor play, you deserve to never win a match. How are you gonna get mad at the 4 other players when they cost your team the game the other 4 times?

Of course its easier to complain about solo queue then learn how to win at it.

Stiphler

03-05-2012

The other team is even MORE likely to get a troll/feeder on their team than yours, since if you're a solid player there are only 4 possible trolls on your team, while there are 5 possible trolls on the other.

This is assuming, of course, that you aren't a feeder/troll yourself. If you truly are at 200+ elo above your current elo, then you should carry most games with absolutely no problem. It's like playing a lv 30 vs lv 1 newbs, even if your team sucks you should go like 20/0/15.

So if you are consistently playing at 900 elo, you probably belong there. Kills don't mean everything.

Ringcycle

03-05-2012

Check the ladders. There are plenty of top elo players with twice as many wins than losses. It's not luck. It's skill. But sometimes you need to make a name for yourself before people will listen to you.

Shaidyn

03-06-2012

Would you be a top wow player (which I doubt you are, but that's beside the point), do you arena every match with 1-4 random players? Or do you have a team you play with on a day to day basis?

Complaining about the LoL solo queue is about as useful as complaining about your teammates in a BG. And people will take you just as seriously.

Saisaith

03-06-2012

That tends to be a HUGE complaint on the forums. What it honestly comes down to is team play and building to counter your enemy team. If you do not do this you tend (not always) to lose. One of the most used answers for this "elo hell QQ" as people put it is to build a 5's team since the game is supposed to be team oriented. I've also read a few Reds saying that if you are good enough you can carry yourself out of said "hell of elo" like a boss.

No source for that last bit... just search on the forums qqing about elo or hell or something..

Have a nice day.