Rage issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deinbeck

03-06-2012

Ok, I'm a horrible rager.

Any strategies for non-raging? I'm serious, I need to stop it, I'm really bad.

NicoTan

03-06-2012

go and fap

Deinbeck

03-06-2012

Done. Now what?

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Akesgeroth

03-06-2012

Also, remember that team cohesion is important, more important than anything else in fact. "I will lose if I rage" tends to help a lot.

Deinbeck

03-06-2012

Thx, food for thought.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Quit league of legends for the day. Once youve started raging, it is almost impossible to stop raging. Mostly because it is so difficult to find an actual Good Game, and you will find something else to rage about.

Another thing that helps is to have a secondary game, like kongregate or whatever. That way, you can play it while killing time in LoL. LoL has TONS of downtime, mostly from teh ****ed queuedroppers and that will just make you even madder.

So while rotting in queue, picking teams, repeating this process about 4 times on average, and then loading the fricking game you can be playing another relaxing game in the background.

Folly Inc

03-06-2012

I personally recommend ignoring any players who have no helpful feedback.

If someone is telling you you're doing something wrong, ask them what, and how you can improve. If they give a disrespectful answer, use the ignore function.

These people will never have anything useful to say for the rest of the game, and will hardly have any good impact on the game. it's MUCH more beneficial for you to play as though they were just a bot on your team.

Cyrus Blackmoon

03-07-2012

Remember. It's just a game. It sucks to lose, but it doesn't affect anything important in the grand scheme of things.

TehJackAttack

03-07-2012

Listen to some music you can groove to