Can someone explain the normal lane comp on TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbyssionKnight

03-05-2012

I'm not a TT player obviously, but I enjoy the map and would like to know a bit more about it.

Mainly i'm curious why every time i've played(all 12 times lol) it's been 2 bot and 1 top. Wouldn't 2 top = better buff/dragon control? Or is the top person also like a top/jungler hyrbid and that's the reason?

It's kind of confusing to me, so i'd appreciate any help in understanding why the lane comps on TT are what they are. =P

Thanks!

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

I know exactly why I like ME top, 2 bot. It gives me a huge level advantage because I get to farm a solo lane and get access to all the juicy jungle. Now I don't have to rely on stupid teammates.

Anduraga

03-05-2012

There's 2 bot, because top is easier to gank usually - and some champs can easily escape over any wall up there. Once you increase your ELO to a certain level, you'll start seeing more 1 top, 1 bot, 1 jungler - which is a much stronger team composition, giving your team more XP than a team that goes with a duo lane.

Rage Mad Rage

03-05-2012

2 bot is a relic from when the map first started. Don't do it any more if you're actually interested in winning. Dragon on TT is more important than Baron on SR. And it's really easy to get. Spawns at 4:30 or so (it's been a while) and every 5 minutes after that. If you don't have a jungler, put two top. That lets you have easy control of the top jungle. If other team is dumb and has two bottom, get a good 1v2 champ like Cho. Pink ward drag and get it whenever you can. The goal is to take control of the jungle and deny your opponents from farming anything. Then slam into their base and take it as soon as you can rush through the entire thing. (Taking one inhib and then leaving is bad because it lets them farm and turtle when you could otherwise deny them)

Blue Train

03-08-2012

High elo 3s is always an AD based champion top, a jungler, and an AP bottom.

The AD usually always will get a wriggles which will help with clearing top jungle and dragon, since he is already so close to it. AP bot usually just farms then ganks when able, and jungle should be ganking almost constantly after clearing jungle.

TLDR: AD top, Jungler, AP bot.