Battlecast Urgot - the Future of Warfare!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunar Pearl

03-05-2012

Where is my pulsfire ezreal!!!

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

03-05-2012
3 of 4 Riot Posts

How do you guys feel about our introduction of more high-tech themes in LoL? Is it something you like to see infused now and again? Is it something that's worthy of bringing into aesthetics of champions as well as skins?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Get Ðunkd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Jarvan needs a terminator style skin
and this one is and insta buy btw

Crazytrooper

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
How do you guys feel about our introduction of more high-tech themes in LoL? Is it something you like to see infused now and again? Is it something that's worthy of bringing into aesthetics of champions as well as skins?

SPACE _ PIRATE _ GANK PLANK\

and yes! =D

OOM Piltover B

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2012

Quote:

Yes, please. Tis always always welcome.

Tømøya

03-05-2012

Hurray it is finally out! I wanted this since it was first leaked... and this is only 975 rp?! They just threw us a golden bone caked in chocolate with icing on it. I'll have to stop posting negative threads towards Riot for a while now...

Child Devourer

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Youl View Post
love you iron stylus, finally someone made a skin for our beloved champion with 3 nipples fat corpse on spider legs
3 nipples?....OMG it can't be unseen!

Hiphoppopatomus

03-05-2012

Quote:

The higher tech the better!

I'm always down for a Star Wars vs. Conan the Barbarian.

Stolstice

03-05-2012

Quote:
IronStylus: How do you guys feel about our introduction of more high-tech themes in LoL? Is it something you like to see infused now and again? Is it something that's worthy of bringing into aesthetics of champions as well as skins?

I like it infused now and again. I feel like steam-punky design fits champ releases better, with high-tech skins.

Best AP Kog

03-05-2012

cool