Fiora build question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eavath

03-05-2012

I got Fiora the day of her release to actually try a new type of Champ, and I've been quite happy with her, though I could use a bit of help with her build.

Right now I go Doran's Blade>Boots 1>BT>Boots 2>Defensive Item>IE. With this I feel a bit too squishy. I was thinking about making a more tankier build with her, maybe this:

Doran's Blade>Boot's 1>Warmog's>Atma's>Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads>Force of Nature/Thornmail>Frozen Mallet>Sell Doran's for more survivability/damage.

I want to know what people's opinions are on this before I actually test it out. I think waiting for a second +AD item would work alright because of her W passively increasing her AD, and this could give her the ability to be a lot tankier, but still have the damage output.

RusMolot

03-05-2012

Buy whatever you want she is so op it doesnt matter. I havent won a single game vs a fiora, and havent lost a single game when my team had as fiora. Enjoy it while it lasts.

JxC

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eavath View Post
I got Fiora the day of her release to actually try a new type of Champ, and I've been quite happy with her, though I could use a bit of help with her build.

Right now I go Doran's Blade>Boots 1>BT>Boots 2>Defensive Item>IE. With this I feel a bit too squishy. I was thinking about making a more tankier build with her, maybe this:

Doran's Blade>Boot's 1>Warmog's>Atma's>Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads>Force of Nature/Thornmail>Frozen Mallet>Sell Doran's for more survivability/damage.

I want to know what people's opinions are on this before I actually test it out. I think waiting for a second +AD item would work alright because of her W passively increasing her AD, and this could give her the ability to be a lot tankier, but still have the damage output.
she doesn't work well with a tanky AD build.
Try cloth + 5 pots or boots + 3 pots start and build into 2-3 dorans blades (100 hp each) and rush Bloodthirster. This usually gives you 21%-27% life steal right off the bat and a good chunk of hp (depends on masteries too). then you can build into a frozen mallet for a little more tankiness then into black cleaver/ last whisper or a situational madreds if the opponent is running tanky team comp. Finish off with another bthirster or an IE and a guardian angel. If you feel your still squishy in your early-mid game, you can also try rushing a phage before the first bloodthirster.

Folly Inc

03-05-2012

I've spent a great amount of time trying to understand Fiora, and ultimately, I just don't like her.

In terms of building items, you don't need boots on her. Taking a doran's is actually pretty strong because of her built in sustain.

Really, you could just build 6 dorans blades and be about as effective as you would be with a full build, because the end of the day, That's just how her strategy goes. The dorans give her the lifeleech, damage, and health she wants, and that's all she really profits from.

JxC

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly Inc View Post
I've spent a great amount of time trying to understand Fiora, and ultimately, I just don't like her.

In terms of building items, you don't need boots on her. Taking a doran's is actually pretty strong because of her built in sustain.

Really, you could just build 6 dorans blades and be about as effective as you would be with a full build, because the end of the day, That's just how her strategy goes. The dorans give her the lifeleech, damage, and health she wants, and that's all she really profits from.
i tried dorans blade builds first a couple times. the lack of pots at the initial start will force you to go back early because the passive sustain is only complimentary. the 3% (6% total if you use life steal mastery) along with her passive is not enough against a passive aggressive tanky ad with say cloth + 5. they will exchange with you but not fully commit then chug pots while you're waiting for your passive.

defleppardruelz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

she's not op, lol. her ult is, but she's not. start cloth +5 pots. build a couple dorans, get boots then get a BT. the only 'tanky' item you will ever want on her is trint force or frozen mallet and possibly a BV or GA late.

Chingmeister

03-06-2012

4x BT, LW, and boots. Can replace boots with FM after you get enough gold.

Neublet

03-06-2012

I think I play her pretty well. I start with cloth armor 5 pots, depending on if I need boots or not I might finish wriggles first. After wriggles I get boots, then BT, the rest of my build just depends on the enemy team if they have alot of ad I will get Randuins or sunfire, if they have alot of ap I will build wits end banshees. Stuff like that her W is really nice to replace an pure dmg item. I do not build IE on her because I think BT is better for her.

I did play with a build earlier where I had wriggles, BT, Ionic Spark, Tiamats, GA, boots. I found that fun but not great for late game. Shes still new, play with some builds.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

if im laning I go for boots + pots, exhaust ignite.
Rush zerker boots + vamp scepter.
Inf Edge + trinity+ phantom dancer.

If im jungling i go cloth + 5 pots. I level up my skills W, E, Q, W, E, R. Rush mandreds ionic and sometimes zekes. Heal and smite.
And also take the anti tower mastery that lowers tower armor -10 and attack mastery that gives you + 10 against towers. Now when you gank after level 2 from blue and level 3 from red you can push the tower and soften it up for mid game. Level 1 fiora with W does i think 51 damage a tower hit. Level 2 with attack speed from E it does much much more. So go blue then gank top.

For both routes you can also chose cleaver if enemy has tons of armor.
Wits, merc boots, phantoms if enemy has too many nukes.

Thornmail + malady + mandreds if enemy has too many auto attackers.

If your team doesnt have enough CC you will need frozen mallet and until you get the hang of pwning face with on hits and her ult you may need to build tankier.

For lane I run her with arm pen marks, flat armor seals, mr per level glphs and lifesteal or movespeed quints.

For jungle I do the same thing but swap my MR per level glyphs for additional flat armor.