AP Kog mid fed blue buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggochiggo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

This wasn't ranked, but wondering how people deal with this generally. I was Annie and got my farm no problem, but once he hit 6 he didn't even have move past the tower to get his farm.

Our jungle was Rumble so the one time he fell for my flash tibbers I got him to 10% rumble couldn't stun/slow him so he got away. Seems a little ridiculous he can just sit back and spam ults all day long for unlimited farm.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Then push the lane to his turret and laugh at him while he miss cs.

Sokolniki

03-05-2012

You have to shove the lane into his turret to rob him of CS. Some champs are better at this than others, needless to say. If he's going to avoid risk, rob him of rewards.

Warrrrax

03-05-2012

That seems like a lame use of Kog with bluebuff. I'd think he'd rather bombard the **** out of you instead, causing you to miss last hits and be a problem in general. I mean, if he hits with a single puke, you will eat 2 more artillery before you are unslowed and have taken pretty heavy damage.

I guess he feared your Flash/Win combo a LOT! In any case, he basically put himself in a situation where he couldn't lose, but couldn't really win either.

Plus, Kog is of course usually AD at the bottom nowdays. Most AP mids are those with some actual CC and heavy burst, instead of Kogs sustained damage.

This scenario seems so unlikely to reoccur I wouldnt worry about it.

Foodhi

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
This scenario seems so unlikely to reoccur I wouldnt worry about it.
Maybe the specific scenario with Kogmaw is unlikely to reoccur, but similar situations happen all the time with champs like Malzahar or Morgana who can farm very safely all day long under their tower.

You handle the situation by pushing the wave into their tower and then go gank top or bottom. If they follow you, they lose the minion wave, if they don't, you get kills for your other lanes.

Hoptastic

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Then push the lane to his turret and laugh at him while he miss cs.
Because farming under a tower is hard -_-

Dwarfling

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokolniki View Post
You have to shove the lane into his turret to rob him of CS. Some champs are better at this than others, needless to say. If he's going to avoid risk, rob him of rewards.
After 1 damage item and some levels Void Ooze 1-hits the caster minions and the melee are finished with 1 living artillery.

cloudskipper

03-06-2012

if you are having troubles with long range ap mids, why dont you let them push. if they use any spells to clear minions, that means they are aggressive play. punish them with ganks from junglers. easy. Why do you think most decent players never spam spells to get cs? It's because they dont want the lane to push, thus reducing the chances of a successful gank on them.