Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lost 1000 ip!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Discharged Lurk

07-30-2010

I've lost about 1.6k IP myself, and I've played 3 games not gaining any IP....... What's going on here..

Dazsbog

07-30-2010

I was at 5300 when I logged in today, when I should've been closer to 5900, and I haven't gotten credit for the games I played today.

Help!

KowQo

Recruiter

07-30-2010

i lost ~1400 ip i have 6550 ip i go game, when game end i have 4800 in 2 minutes 5000 in 10 5200 minutes ( i want buy new hero but don't have ip(

ToxicCheese

07-30-2010

hope some1 from riot team see this and fix it

ShadeMonk

07-30-2010

Same here.Lost about 1.2k IP.

remm

07-30-2010

Same thing happened to me, lost a ton, not sure what exact number I was at before, but I was definitely ~3500-3600 last night, and now today after playing 4-5 matches I'm at 2800.

Coff

07-30-2010

I had 2600 and then suddendly after a match I had 1095.

This is troubling.

I wonder how riot is going to solve this

Darkez

07-30-2010

same here I lost 2k after the server maintenance. I had 5k and when I logged on today after the sever maintenance I saw the IP and had only 2.6k. Then I managed to get 3.3k and when I logged of and logged in it was 3k only. It seems like each time I re log I loose IP.

MannyPants

07-30-2010

I logged in with and had about 200 IP. When I played a practice game, I checked my IP, and it said i had over 7000. I thought it was bugged, so I started buying runes, but it actually did buy them! And as i bought runes, the IP kept going up. So, now i feel kinda bad wasting all that ip that belonged to other people...

TheBolg

07-30-2010

I'm pretty angry. Now I'm also pretty apprehensive about purchasing RP (for the first time) before the double IP weekend kick-off. GG Riot, GG.