Lost 1000 ip!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Discharged Lurk

07-30-2010

I've lost about 1.6k IP myself, and I've played 3 games not gaining any IP....... What's going on here..

Dazsbog

07-30-2010

I was at 5300 when I logged in today, when I should've been closer to 5900, and I haven't gotten credit for the games I played today.

Help!

KowQo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-30-2010

i lost ~1400 ip i have 6550 ip i go game, when game end i have 4800 in 2 minutes 5000 in 10 5200 minutes ( i want buy new hero but don't have ip(

ToxicCheese

07-30-2010

hope some1 from riot team see this and fix it

ShadeMonk

07-30-2010

Same here.Lost about 1.2k IP.

remm

07-30-2010

Same thing happened to me, lost a ton, not sure what exact number I was at before, but I was definitely ~3500-3600 last night, and now today after playing 4-5 matches I'm at 2800.

Coff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

I had 2600 and then suddendly after a match I had 1095.

This is troubling.

I wonder how riot is going to solve this

Darkez

07-30-2010

same here I lost 2k after the server maintenance. I had 5k and when I logged on today after the sever maintenance I saw the IP and had only 2.6k. Then I managed to get 3.3k and when I logged of and logged in it was 3k only. It seems like each time I re log I loose IP.

MannyPants

07-30-2010

I logged in with and had about 200 IP. When I played a practice game, I checked my IP, and it said i had over 7000. I thought it was bugged, so I started buying runes, but it actually did buy them! And as i bought runes, the IP kept going up. So, now i feel kinda bad wasting all that ip that belonged to other people...

TheBolg

07-30-2010

I'm pretty angry. Now I'm also pretty apprehensive about purchasing RP (for the first time) before the double IP weekend kick-off. GG Riot, GG.