Lost 1000 ip!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lichthammer

07-30-2010

Yea, I lost about 1500rp. i just needed 2 games to get to 6300 to buy a new champ...this blows. I better get my points back or I'm gonna be pissy all day.

Digital Love

Recruiter

07-30-2010

yeah, today i just lost a third of my ip (about 1000)

would like it back please

TheDrinker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

Nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem... As i logged in after the restart I also found out that about 1000 of my IP were missing. And I've go no purchases listed for this week in my store account.

SinfulC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

I lost around 1000 IP just now after playing a game. Riot better fix this problem...

Korinu8

07-30-2010

Just lost 1000 IP

HaPi NiNjA

07-30-2010

I noticed that i lost 1000IP after losing a game with shen. After that game, i relogged and the amount from the shen game was added. I tryed relogging again but i was still at 1800. Yesterday i had something alont the lines of 2.7k IP. Please restore my IP riot

Virg the Placid

07-30-2010

Just played a practice game and lost 1000 IP (from 1600+ to 600+).

Oragin

07-30-2010

Lost RP and IP. I was in the store when the game popped. Entered the game and when it was over had lost bot RP and IP. The exact number I am not sure since I shop alot. Please look into this ASAP. IP is one thing but RP is basically cold hard cash so a fix and refund needs to be coming soon. *bows*

Duocek

07-30-2010

I lost all my RP (2280, I think) and gained like 3000 IP. I didnt notice the RP loss, went to buy an hp quint with my IP i didnt realize was bugged, it worked, but now my RP is gone.

Mr Logic X

07-30-2010

Man I started with 2800-ish ended up with 3550 yesterday and now I got like 2400ish and after a game i suddenly have 2753... This sucks man I was saving for a champ