Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lost 1000 ip!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

katch

07-30-2010

i lost my ip too seems like a lot of people are having same problem..

Sir Mavs

07-30-2010

I gai 1700 IP can i keep it?

McLaughing

07-30-2010

It seems to me that IP/RP is getting re-rolled to what it was yesterday at a specific point. Most people lost IP in this bug because they were playing games overnight or at some point earlier today to gain IP, and then were re-rolled to what they had yesterday.

The few who gained IP probably made a purchase, and got re-rolled to before the purchase, although I'm not sure if they'd still keep what they purchased.

MarioMCP

07-30-2010

Quote:
Lima Beans:
We are working on the issue with missing ip/rp right now, it will be resolved shortly. Will provide more information as its available.

Hooray!

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon, I want my bonuses

A Tryhardosaurus

07-30-2010

Quote:
Lima Beans:
We are working on the issue with missing ip/rp right now, it will be resolved shortly. Will provide more information as its available.

No fair you just copy and pasted this same reply onto my thread... JK I understand you guys are busy but thank you again for the reassurance!

TMobile

07-30-2010

omg.. I lost 7k of my riot points. I hope they fix this.

Black Sheep

07-30-2010

I had 6265 IP, It says I have 4935.
+ I am not gaining the 65IP from my defeat.

Zephyres

07-30-2010

I had 4300ish (saving up for Vlad), lost a game and lost 1500 points xD. I don't think the points got set to a point that was yesterday because I was over 3000 points 2 days ago xD.

xRyuma

07-30-2010

i lost 1600 IP

Ghesta

07-30-2010

Just wanted to add to the list. I lost around (over?) 1500 IP. It looks like all the games I've played since the 28th were wiped out somehow.