How would you jungle Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Killa III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

So i've been messing around, trying out fiora as a jungle and she's pretty good at it. So I thought, let's see if the community has ideas or suggestions that I may have overlooked and could make fiora even better!

Leave your ideas on things such as (Builds, Skill orders, where to jungle first, When to gank, etc..)

EzraTwitch

03-05-2012

Properly Runed you can clear your whole jungle at greater then 80% health with just a dorans blade. Build this into a second dorans blade, followed by boots and your real damage items gives you a horrendously strong early game for both ganking and invasion.

cpandarun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

She is strong in jungle but you need to make ganks because you need to get fed for mid game. Otherwise you won't have enough damage. ^^ What that guy said. I used to think Wriggles was core for her jungle but it's really not 2 Dorans are very strong on her.

As for builds after 2 Dorans and basic boots I personally have been getting Black Cleaver Frozen Mallet and Atmas Impaler. Insert tanky boots and a negatron cloak if there ap is getting fed. Order would be Phage Atmas Frozen Mallet Cleaver if I was doing poorly Black Cleaver Phage Atmas Frozen Mallet if I was getting fed.

cloudskipper

03-06-2012

well why jungle fiora in the first place. she is def at the bottom compared to all the other great junglers. but if you do jungle with her, kindly to remind your team to get champs with cc. fiora has zero cc, in jungle terms that means i cant gank without any real items. (lack of dps)