How to fix Heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
this fix nothing, the problem with heimd is not with hes ulti but with turrets power/survivability/quantity alot of bugged skills against them like Rupture or singed throw doesnt work at all etc.
+1

Just make it so the turrets aren't broken anymore. I don't know if abilities are supposed to be doing reduced damage to them, but some of the abilities that can target them, hit them for ~1/2 of what they hit normal minions for.

KingOfTown

10-18-2009

We should just remove him from the game so it can be fast paced and fun again...

Rudeous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

I believe there are multiple ways of adjusting Heimer, because (and can generally see from many others of you) believe he *if played properly* can easily win the game for most teams.
*Note these are just suggestions, and I do not believe all must be applied.

1) Limit the amount of turrets he's able to produce. 1 turret at first rank, 2 at third, and 3 at 5th
2) Nerf the power of turrets. a single champ made turret should not be able to take on a champ of equal lvl in a one on one fight.
3) I strongly agree with the idea of making a fixed firing arc to the turrets upon setup.
4) Nerf the concussion grenade in some fashion. Be it a smaller range, no damage to champs/creeps (but still have the stun/blind effect), etc.

As I said before these are only my personal suggestions, and if anyone would like to further discuss any of these I think it would only help to make Heimer a little more balanced.

Wylte

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekitamo View Post
Make the turrets firing arc directional to a 45 degree angle. That way we can flank them.
You, sir, are a genius. Simple, effective, and somehow hasn't shown up in more Heime threads. Money and Exp. for killing a turret are needed also, and something I'm sure Riot just overlooked initially.

JettBlak

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekitamo View Post
Make the turrets firing arc directional to a 45 degree angle. That way we can flank them.
+1 would definitely be an efficient fix. Another thought is when he dies his turrets do too. Would solve the problem of him still being able to hold a lane even after he's dead.