Sheriff's Office (Ask Caitlyn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Caitlyn

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
cait how often you go back to the jail to check on the bad people there?
How often do I check on my prisoners? Twice a day when I am at the station. When I am away, I have deputies checking upon them every two hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Quite...creepy, ya' know all the characteristics that ya' don't want him ta' have." The Cardmaster said glancing over to the Shaco in the cell, "Why can't we just kill him? The League won't mind. Ah'd reckon it'd do us all a favor."
Caitlyn sighed. "The league has forbade me from killing league champions. Or sentencing them to death, it is in their hands to do so." She shook her head and leaned back against a wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L´cht View Post
A pretty normal guys comes along, wearing a common Purple summoner suit, very long to his own body. After waving to the sheriff, he clings to her neck, staring pretty insistently to her eyes, dedicating after that a pretty happy smile. "Yo, Cait!~ Just wanted to know what's your relation with Vi? Are you guys... you know... In love?" His voice sounded pretty happy, and his stare was just like a child asking her auntie"

-Summoner L´cht

{I'm sorry if someone asked this before, but i love cait so much <3}
"My relationship with Vi...?" Caitlyn eyed the man curiously and sighed. "We are close, that is all I will say. You ask if we are in love...?" The sheriff's cheeks seemed to darken a bit. "I don't think I'll answer this question just yet."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪I wouldn't be suprised,♪ Sona replied, ♪Just looking as Shaco can instill fear in even the bravest soul..from what I've heard. But don't worry, as long as I'm around I'll do my best to make sure he can't hurt you.♪

Sona sighed silently, ♪How did you end up getting involved with him anyway?♪
"H-he was picking on--" Sighing, "He got behind me and started to try to coarse Twisted Fate into one of his games. He lost.. and Shaco was going to take me, but I managed to escape him. Wrong place, I guess.."

Suripi Okami

01-18-2013

"So how is the case going?"
(You can say anything you want,I just forgot my question before I came here last time,so I just used the case as a way to make up for it.)

Boo Ghostie

01-21-2013

Dear Caitlyn,

As a summoner (a rather bored one at that), I recall finding you adorning a rather skimpy attire under the name "Officer Caitlyn". Would the Sheriff of Piltover care to explain the reasoning behind this? Although in my opinion you look lovely with a bare midriff, but you are still quite attractive otherwise. Anyhow, this is not uncommon among champions, after witnessing that horrifying "Urfrider Corky".

-Summoner Boo.

Ask the String

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
"H-he was picking on--" Sighing, "He got behind me and started to try to coarse Twisted Fate into one of his games. He lost.. and Shaco was going to take me, but I managed to escape him. Wrong place, I guess.."
♪Fate lost a game?♪ Sona exclaimed, ♪I find that hard to believe. Then again, Shaco is a crafty trickster. Glad that you were able to escape him at any rate.♪

Ask Caitlyn

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
"So how is the case going?"
(You can say anything you want,I just forgot my question before I came here last time,so I just used the case as a way to make up for it.)
"Urgh... this case is a tougher one then I imagined. I contacted my friend to look into the Shaco debacle, but so far, nothing has come up."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Ghostie View Post
Dear Caitlyn,

As a summoner (a rather bored one at that), I recall finding you adorning a rather skimpy attire under the name "Officer Caitlyn". Would the Sheriff of Piltover care to explain the reasoning behind this? Although in my opinion you look lovely with a bare midriff, but you are still quite attractive otherwise. Anyhow, this is not uncommon among champions, after witnessing that horrifying "Urfrider Corky".

-Summoner Boo.
Summoner Boo. As for the outfit in question, it is something that you summoners decide I will do appropriately in. I do not understand, but I have come to enjoy the "Office Caitlyn" uniform quiet a bit. There is nothing wrong with looking attractive while in combat, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Fate lost a game?♪ Sona exclaimed, ♪I find that hard to believe. Then again, Shaco is a crafty trickster. Glad that you were able to escape him at any rate.♪
"Sona, I think she means that Shaco lost to Fate, and Shaco is not one to lose gracefully..." Caitlyn said, as she opened the door and walked inside the room once more.

Ask Demon Jester

02-04-2013

((Just so you all know... TF lost to Shaco because he didn't understand the riddle, then believed he won when he really didn't.))

DragonSteak

02-12-2013

Dear Caitlyn,

I am a big fan, (and admirer.)and I was wondering. Why are you so much easier to get than some champions when your obviously so much better, and more beautiful?

-Summoner Dragon

Valorans Outlaw

02-15-2013

Jayce walks in with his new made suit as he always seems to do now. "Caitty! How have you been?"

Ask the String

02-18-2013

A letter would arrive for Caitlyn's office, signed by the Maven herself.

Quote:
Dear Caitlyn,

You are hereby officially invited to Sona's Lunar Revel Concert. A small concert for a group of champions to celebrate the Lunar Revel. Hope you can show up.

P.S - Vi's invited as well, if you wanted to come together

-Sona, the Maven of the Strings.