Sheriff's Office (Ask Caitlyn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

03-05-2012

Ah, hello, Caitlyn.

Your versatility on the Fields of Justice is commendable. But I have to ask... hats always annoy me, why do you love them so much?

Ask Ezreal

03-05-2012

Cait, uh....uh...what exactly are those fuzzy cuffs used for?...

Ask Talon

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn View Post
Talon.
Be prepared next time you see me... I'll make sure to bring the handcuffs.

~Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover

Me apparently.

~Talon

Ask Caitlyn

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissey View Post
Dear Caitlyn,

Does it bother you that people like Shaco, Singed and Warwick who have committed terrible crimes are able to roam freely because they are champions?

Sincerely,
Krissey
Does it bother me? Yes it does. Sometimes it keeps me up at night worried what those who should not be able to roam free are doing. I have appealed many times to the League about this but I keep getting the same response. Without Ashram around... nothing really seems to be getting done besides more champions joining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana
Ah, hello, Caitlyn.

Your versatility on the Fields of Justice is commendable. But I have to ask... hats always annoy me, why do you love them so much?
Why do dragons love to soar in the sky? Or why is Sona mute? None are explained. I just enjoy hats. The different shapes and sizes, the variety of the headwear to change an outfit even if the same clothes is impacted if the hat is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ršndom Guy
Officer Caitlyn.

I've been interested in your rifle skills lately, is there any technique you can tell us about, or your training session?

Hope you have a good day

-Ršndom
Technique? Not necessarily. My training session is the same as with and rifle user. Aim, steady your breathing, clear your mind, and when you and the gun feel as if one. Fire.

...Headshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal
The handcuffs are used for the likes of Talon, Katarina, Singed... and sometimes Garen when he drinks too much.

The fuzzycuffs are for... hah... more entertainment for my part.

~Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover

destructionX

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Me apparently.

~Talon
careful with ones that know how to use guns. they tend to be a bit crazier

Ask Sona

03-05-2012

Dear Honorable Sheriff,

I deeply apologize for the explosion at the Piltover Concert Hall last week, the hole in the wall, and the dead bodies. I was playing and a rogue blade snapped a string on the Etwahl and it retaliated by releasing a large amount of arcane power. I feel awful for what had happened and am willing to pay in full for the repairs.

Quite Embarrassed - Sona

AskUdyr

03-05-2012

A thought has occurred to us. What do you have on file of our exploits? What has been recorded of us in your files?

Ask Caitlyn

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Dear Honorable Sheriff,

I deeply apologize for the explosion at the Piltover Concert Hall last week, the hole in the wall, and the dead bodies. I was playing and a rogue blade snapped a string on the Etwahl and it retaliated by releasing a large amount of arcane power. I feel awful for what had happened and am willing to pay in full for the repairs.

Quite Embarrassed - Sona
Accidents happen from time to time, even within the City of Progress that is Piltover. Even more so at the Institute of Technology. Piltover has for a time now had the fastest repair men on the continent. Fret not Lady Buvelle.

Now you said the Etwhal's string was severed by a rogue blade. Was this blade thrown at yourself or was it apart of the performance or costume? Because if it was the former, a full out investigation shall be launched immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr
A thought has occurred to us. What do you have on file of our exploits? What has been recorded of us in your files?
I have records of from when you were, sorry to say it in such crass terms, a mere beast man living in the wilds. Reports of you attacking travelers were many back then.

After those had stopped, none come in from the monetary you stayed at until you left. There are reports of noise infractions. Theft from markets. Several aggressive assault and battery charges with outstanding hospital fees due to broken bones and removed limbs. The reports have since slowed to an almost halt since you have joined the League.

But there are also tales of your adventures such as battles with Lee Sin. A one-on-one match with Master Yi. A wrestling match against the Might of Demacia, and others just to name a few.

~Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover and keeper of the Record Vault

Ask Talon

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Dear Honorable Sheriff,

Quite Embarrassed - Sona
Wasn't me.

~Talon

Dargath

03-05-2012

Dear Caitlyn,

If you had to choose to be any classical monster, which would you be? (Ex. Werewolf, Vampire, Mummy, Swamp Monster, etc..)

On a similar note, which super power would you choose?

Sincerely,
Krissey