Sheriff's Office (Ask Caitlyn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Caitlyn

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Evelynn followed, remaining mostly quiet for the walk. When they arrived at the shooting range, Evelynn gave Graves a smile in greeting and stood beside Caitlyn, one elbow propped on the banister separating the shooters and the firing lane. "I didn't know you were so busy. I would have rescheduled."
'It is fine... What can I help you with...?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV
Demacia was here.

That's justice.

.... *writes Jarvan IV a ticket for graffatti*

Jarvan... each time you tag something, it costs Demacia money. Please stop.

I'll also need you to come in and clean this up tomorrow, or else I'll have to bring you in with a warrent for skipping out on punishment.

Heil Teemo

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn View Post
'It is fine... What can I help you with...?"
Evelynn glances over at Graves and clears her throat. "Actually, I was hoping this would be confidential."

Ask Jarvan IV

08-31-2012

Quote:
.... *writes Jarvan IV a ticket for graffatti*

Jarvan... each time you tag something, it costs Demacia money. Please stop.

I'll also need you to come in and clean this up tomorrow, or else I'll have to bring you in with a warrent for skipping out on punishment.
Oho. Try to collect on that warrant.

I dare you.

Ask Caitlyn

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Evelynn glances over at Graves and clears her throat. "Actually, I was hoping this would be confidential."
"If you want confidential... then return to my office and wait for me there. Though it may take a while. You're welcome to back back another time as well."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV
Oho. Try to collect on that warrant.

I dare you.
Would you resist the Police, 'Prince' Jarvan? Would you stain Demacia's royalty? Would you harm a woman in your city - despite being a fellow League champion? Make it easy on yourself, hm?

AsktheCardmaster

08-31-2012

Quote:
Finally she had arrived at the shooting range. She sighed heavily as she walked up to the cowboy. "I apologize for this... I did not think it would be so busy in here."
((.....I smell a conspiracy...should I go to my safe house now or later?))

Ask Jarvan IV

08-31-2012

Quote:
Would you resist the Police, 'Prince' Jarvan? Would you stain Demacia's royalty? Would you harm a woman in your city - despite being a fellow League champion? Make it easy on yourself, hm?
Who said anything about harming you? You are too quick to assume violence, dearest Caitlyn.

Though, if you do come to arrest me, I request that you bring the fuzzy cuffs.

Heil Teemo

09-01-2012

Quote:
"If you want confidential... then return to my office and wait for me there. Though it may take a while. You're welcome to back back another time as well."
Evelynn shuffled before sighing and turning around. "I'll be in your office." She had come a long way for this and wasn't about to make the trip twice. Certainly there was something in Caitlyn's office that could keep her occupied for an hour or two?

Ask Grªves

09-01-2012

Quote:
Finally she had arrived at the shooting range. She sighed heavily as she walked up to the cowboy. "I apologize for this... I did not think it would be so busy in here."
(( soooorry been rly busy IRl past few days. ))

Graves shoots Eve an obviously annoyed look. He had been waiting for Cait for some time and more and more people kept bothering her

"Some things r' worth waitin' fer' ah reckon'..." he told her with that handsome grin, as he gestured for her into the range.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

James walks back into the office, having noticed nobody coming out to shoot more bullets at him. Wandering around, he sees Caitlyn and Graves in the firing range. Noting the atmosphere around the two, he thought it better to leave them alone. He sits down at a chair and begins twiddling his thumbs.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James walks back into the office, having noticed nobody coming out to shoot more bullets at him. Wandering around, he sees Caitlyn and Graves in the firing range. Noting the atmosphere around the two, he thought it better to leave them alone. He sits down at a chair and begins twiddling his thumbs.

((Too many plot lines!!! FML!!!.....This was gonna be funny. Cait shooting James=LOL))