Sheriff's Office (Ask Caitlyn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

08-30-2012

Evelynn knocked on the old tyme glass door with Caitlyn's name emblazoned on it. Her office really resembled a classic detective's office, and Evelynn quite admired the effort that must have gone into remodeling the building to accommodate it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

((I'd like to think of it as we were bumping the thread, but with more RP and being shot.))

Heil Teemo

08-31-2012

Dear Sheriff Caitlyn,

Good afternoon! My name is Albert Wrack and I have a lucrative proposition for you. I am quite incensed in the arts, specifically painting portraits, but my inspiration cannot come from any standard college student! Oh no! I must have the best, and that is you and every other lovely lady of the League!

What do you say, m'dear? Will you bare it all for the arts? If so, please respond as soon as possible with a scheduled time and any compensation you deem appropriate.

Sincerely, Summoner Wrack

Dojel

08-31-2012

Caitlyn would recieve a message with some water stains.
it was written with a trembling hand.

Master Caitlyn. May I have a word with you?
I need to discuss something.

Ask Caitlyn

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"If you insist, although I will return later for that community service." Talon had flipped open the box and began to place the blades back in their scabbards scattered across his person.
"Very well... I do have other things to handle here, Talon. I'm sure you can show yourself out?" She said, turning away from the man, not carring if he escapped or followed, she had left Malcolm Graves waiting for too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot
Evelynn knocked on the old tyme glass door with Caitlyn's name emblazoned on it. Her office really resembled a classic detective's office, and Evelynn quite admired the effort that must have gone into remodeling the building to accommodate it.
Caitlyn had nearly walked right into Evelynn in her haste to get to the shooting range. "Evelynn... if there anything I can help you with?" She asked, turning to avoid impacting the blue skinned woman and continued down the hallway, assuming Evelynn would follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask GrŠves
After setting up the ammo to get tested Graves had been waiting on Cait. With all the people that showed up though it felt crowded. He ended up waiting just outside Caitlyns shooting range smoking a cigar and cleaning Destiny to pass the time.

(( on these last few pages its almost like its not Caits thread anymore but Geo's bullet testing thread XD ))
Finally she had arrived at the shooting range. She sighed heavily as she walked up to the cowboy. "I apologize for this... I did not think it would be so busy in here."

Ask Caitlyn

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Dear Sheriff Caitlyn,

Good afternoon! My name is Albert Wrack and I have a lucrative proposition for you. I am quite incensed in the arts, specifically painting portraits, but my inspiration cannot come from any standard college student! Oh no! I must have the best, and that is you and every other lovely lady of the League!

What do you say, m'dear? Will you bare it all for the arts? If so, please respond as soon as possible with a scheduled time and any compensation you deem appropriate.

Sincerely, Summoner Wrack
Summoner Wrack,

I truely appreciate you requesting me to be your model. I think I wouldn't mind, but at another time. I am very busy right now around the precinct at this time. If you would like to schedule it for later, that would be workable.

-Shreiff Caitlyn

Heil Teemo

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn View Post
Caitlyn had nearly walked right into Evelynn in her haste to get to the shooting range. "Evelynn... if there anything I can help you with?" She asked, turning to avoid impacting the blue skinned woman and continued down the hallway, assuming Evelynn would follow.
Evelynn followed, remaining mostly quiet for the walk. When they arrived at the shooting range, Evelynn gave Graves a smile in greeting and stood beside Caitlyn, one elbow propped on the banister separating the shooters and the firing lane. "I didn't know you were so busy. I would have rescheduled."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Geokhan turns to the main office.

CAIT!!!! GRAVES!!!!! We NEED YOU!!!!

Or someone who can SHOOT!

Someone?....

Ask Jarvan IV

08-31-2012

Demacia was here.

That's justice.

Geokhan

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Demacia was here.

That's justice.

For what?

Did you not like the lemonade I sent?