Sheriff's Office (Ask Caitlyn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn View Post
Blackmail is against the law as well. As long as you remain in Noxus... you are safe from me.
What happens in Noxus stays in Noxus.

Except for this blackmail photograph. Katarina crossed the line when she pretended to be me...

*Tacks a photo to the wall*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissey View Post
I get the feeling you were expecting a woman.
I wonder why. Ah well, the world holds many mysteries.

Officer,

You mentioned that you enjoyed ballet. Do you still dance, or did you give that up when you began your somewhat more... hands on profession? You certainly seem like you have the figure of a dancer, and though many would claim your current work as graceless I happen to know firsthand that firearms require a high degree of poise and dexterity to operate as fluidly as you seem to manage.

Just a thought.

Sincerely,

Mordenn


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Akali

Senior Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Tell Irelia it was Fizz and Kennen that are responsible for the panty raid. I had nothing to do with it.
I certainly hope they do it again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Akali View Post
I certainly hope they do it again.
All the myriad of ways to interpret this...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Akali View Post
I certainly hope they do it again.
And here I was thinking Kennen was the troublemaker.

~Talon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Simply put, anyone who wishes to leer at you or explicate a double entendre we will take care of personally until they learn to respect you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Akali View Post
I like the way you think.

- Akali, the Fist of Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Akali View Post
I certainly hope they do it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
All the myriad of ways to interpret this...
Our interpretation is thus: Mordenn, left kneecap.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Caitlyn

Senior Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
I wonder why. Ah well, the world holds many mysteries.

Officer,

You mentioned that you enjoyed ballet. Do you still dance, or did you give that up when you began your somewhat more... hands on profession? You certainly seem like you have the figure of a dancer, and though many would claim your current work as graceless I happen to know firsthand that firearms require a high degree of poise and dexterity to operate as fluidly as you seem to manage.

Just a thought.

Sincerely,

Mordenn
I still do dance from time to time. Though the chances I get to become less and less.

I should actually keep up in my envedours with Ballet as it makes manuvering much simpler.

And perhaps Kennen is a troublemaker? He is full of all of that energy as a matter of fact.


~Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Akali

Senior Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
All the myriad of ways to interpret this...
In my mind, there is only one. It is not cute or humorous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Akali View Post
In my mind, there is only one. It is not cute or humorous.
I think I am sleeping in someone elses room tonight...

Where Akali can't find me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn View Post
I still do dance from time to time. Though the chances I get to become less and less.

I should actually keep up in my envedours with Ballet as it makes manuvering much simpler.

And perhaps Kennen is a troublemaker? He is full of all of that energy as a matter of fact.


~Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover
Perhaps you could ask Evelynn for lessons. I heard she's quite good and It's not as if she's busy doing anything on the Fields of Justice. She's so desperate to do something that she probably wouldn't even attempt to murder you!

In any case, do you bake as well? Using cupcakes to bait traps is devious and terribly cruel, but I've heard they're good enough to risk the whole 'bear trap to the leg' thing. Any chance on trying some of those out without having to risk any leg mauling (beyond what Udyr's already promised)?