Sheriff's Office (Ask Caitlyn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HydroKyogre

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn View Post
I do not mean to sound rude to the Yordle people, many are valued allies and friends. But Yordles do act like young children now and then, and as such any child who sees a cupcake will instantly run up to it.
I don't exactly understand this logic - why would you use such a painful trap designed to lure small furry creatures and children?

Ask Caitlyn

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Also, I'm fairly sure I'm Kill on Sight at this point to the Sheriff...
~Talon, the Blade's Shadow.
Not quite yet... But very soon. I usually prefer to bring in my marks alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask talon
Dear Caitlyn,

Add another warrent for my arrest.

Reason - Murder of a Summoner

~Talon, the jealous type.
I will get right on that then. Now if I may, what is the address of this crime and I shall need your address as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy
Dear Caitlyn,

After reading all the answers to the 'cupcake question,' I actually must say I'm not surprised. Between you and me, Piltoverian food tastes good to few besides ourselves, am I wrong?

Besides biscuits.

-Jay
Yes… Food from Piltover can be quite bland, but it is the food we grew up with. I do enjoy Demacian and some Ionian foods though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona
I do not use blades in any of my performances... Except Pentakill, but that's a self defence matter. I am assuming the former in this case. Rabid fans can do some odd things, but never have they threatened my life.

Being that the individual was able to make an attempt on my life and remain unnoticed means the resulting explosion probably didn't kill them. It's also possible for it to be a way to stunt my performances, i have gotten a few minor threats from other solo performers across Valoran so that may be it.

That being said, i will leave you to your work, I just figured i'd tell you what I figured out on my own.

- Sona
Understood Maven of Demacia. With what you have said I have already a few suspects and shall get to work upon the investigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronFingerCrush
Greetings Miss Caitlyn

As for such beatiful woman, being surrounded by suitors must be familiar thing to you, however don't you feel awkard when men talking with you are staring more at your umm... body, than focusing on the talk itself?
I have heard some unchecked gossips that you have localized your mysterious C criminal. Is that true?

Yours sincerely
BaronFingerCrush
Yes it does annoy me when men whom I speak to cannot keep their eyes face level. Though I expect Lady Buvelle and Lady Laurent feel the same way.

As for C? I am getting closer… but the perpetrator remains to be the slipperiest I have even known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon
Dear Caitlyn,

I would like to take this moment to apologize for the wardrobe malfunction of yours that I caused on the Fields of Justice this afternoon.

Despite the hilarity of the situation and the fact that the distraction of the other teams summoners lead us to victory, Senior Summoner Montrose has decided that I owe you an apology.

Also, he deemed it appropriate to bar me from the dining hall for a week.

~Talon

P.S. - I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Dear Talon…

Must I speak to Lady Laurent about you? I am sure you would not appreciate that… seeing that perhaps Shyvana has taken an interest in her as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroKyogre
I don't exactly understand this logic - why would you use such a painful trap designed to lure small furry creatures and children?
Cupcakes lessen the pain… and make you feel not so foolish for stumbling into such an obvious trap. Especially if you are human.

~Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover

Captain iNji

03-06-2012

Whats you're opinion on Jarven ?

Ask Caitlyn

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain iNji View Post
Whats you're opinion on Jarven ?
Jarvan? Jarvan III, Jarvan IV?

Jarvan III is a great leader from what I have heard. He has lead Demacia into a great age. He is respected even here in Piltover.

As for Jarvan IV. The times I have come to be in the same room with him, he has showen arrogence, ignorence and stupidity. But at the same time he can be clever, inspiring and kind.

My thoughts upon him are mixed to say the least. I think he has yet to truely find his path, yet is close to that goal.

Ask Talon

03-06-2012

Quote:
Not quite yet... But very soon. I usually prefer to bring in my marks alive..
I might be more than you can handle Sheriff.

Quote:

I will get right on that then. Now if I may, what is the address of this crime and I shall need your address as well.
I live in the Institute of War like many champions. And knowing where I will kill someone will do nothing to stop it. It just adds to the challenge my dear sheriff.

Quote:

Dear Talon…

Must I speak to Lady Laurent about you? I am sure you would not appreciate that… seeing that perhaps Shyvana has taken an interest in her as well?

~Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover
What do you - OH! You're thinking of the other wardrobe malfunction... The one that took off the top of your dress. I would not do that again. It wasn't worth getting shot.

I was talking about my blade taking off your hat and pinning it to Master Yi's goggles so he couldn't see.

...What do you think I am? A pervert?

On second thought, don't answer that.

~Talon

Jaykoboy

03-06-2012

Talon,

I still resent that day. I mean, my Master Yi skills haven't been the same since then!

-Jay

Caitlyn,

What's the most petty crime you've been called in for?

-Jay

Ask Talon

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Talon,

I still resent that day. I mean, my Master Yi skills haven't been the same since then!

-Jay
What day? The day her top came down or the day a hat was impaled to his face?

~Talon

Jaykoboy

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
What day? The day her top came down or the day a hat was impaled to his face?

~Talon
Face impale. Although that day the top came down was not in my best interests, either...I'd prefer that Riven not cut off my head, or gouge out my eyes.

Ask Sona

03-06-2012

Quote:
Understood Maven of Demacia. With what you have said I have already a few suspects and shall get to work upon the investigation.
Much appreciated, the Etwahl and I thank you.

Ask Talon

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Face impale. Although that day the top came down was not in my best interests, either...I'd prefer that Riven not cut off my head, or gouge out my eyes.
You still looked. Admit it.

~Talon, Knower of Truths.