I give up...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheRealTroll

08-26-2013

"Ugh, I did everything I could to get attention, I tried but nobody comes....nobody expect a few people once in a while.... I tried spring up from the bottom by bumping but that doesn't even work. I tried asking the other champions but they are not interested I EVEN MADE A GAME TO TRY! I don't even know what to say at this point....I don't understand...

(Sigh..) I just had lost hope.... I give up.......on trying to sell this cherry pie...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44

DWT12345

08-26-2013

i agree. I am also "Ask Skarner" And i dont get much attention. I think it mostly who you choose, how the setting is, blah blah blah. Keep in mind that Trundle isint the most populor carrachter on league of legends. Besides, at least you get to RP as trundle.

Ask TheRealTroll

08-26-2013

yup but....you do know I am just trolling XD

AskKarthus

08-26-2013

10/10 Will eat pie.

Ms Annie Hastur

08-26-2013

Trundleing*

Dear Urgot

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheRealTroll View Post
yup but....you do know I am just trolling XD
Oh, you.

AskBrand

08-26-2013

(( I only talk to/get questioned by lulu, LaLuna, Skarner, Taric and Irelia. Just start coming into tons if roleplays when you can.))

Unexisted

08-26-2013

Don't give up! Just keep go visits other champ and talk to them I'm sure they would go bump to your thread after they talk to you more. Don't give don't leave, just have faith and keep trying. I already met my main goal here yal see! All I have to do now is let their love grow. My hard work in the past had paid of so I can leave now with no regret.( do come back some time to read their threads.)Don't give up!!

ThisBeHammdog

08-27-2013

Darn it, Master Troll Trundle strikes again.