So I'm watching this "Dig wells for christianity"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onlyashadow

07-30-2010

They go through a bunch of video of kids crying, drinking mud, and dying from bacteria/disease. Honestly they're going T_T THESE POOR PEOPLE MUST DRINK DIRTY WATER. Meanwhile they've got the town and their livestock bathing and playing in the very same pools. This **** is ridiculous, how do they get away with a scam like that?

Zanoma

07-30-2010

Last Year my school had everyone donate 5 Euro's so that handicapped children in, and i love this the best, "AFRIKA" (because we all know afrika is like, one country) could get wheelchairs.

I went to the person wich was in charge of the 700 students in my section of the school.
I told him that not one kid in the entire school would think about acctually giving their OWN money, and instead would ask their parents for money. Because when it comes to giving money to the poor, it is a duty in today's society, not a kindness. A kindness is acctually fixing problems, not giving money and having someone else fix it.

I did not give any money (i think handicapped children in "Afrika" won't be any better off with a wheelchair, it would get stolen and even if it didn't...you know).
Yeah i got kicked off about 2 months after.

Sorry for bringing this up, you made me think of it.
TL;DR Giving money to charity is pathetic imo.

Onlyashadow

07-30-2010

Lol they need money for wheelchairs? Talk about a bandaid fix...