Misc Bugs 7/26/09

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

07-26-2009

On occasion mini map pings have resulted in large blue squares on my mini map, no idea what causes it.

Chat channels in the front end don't scroll down far enough when people type new text, I often have messages cut off at the bottom.

Possible to be stuck in creeps.

Attack commands are often canceled. I notice it most when laning and spamming right click, feels like it has something to do with the stuck inside creeps/towers bug.

Lich's ulti appeared to be off cooldown but was not castable. I did not receive a spell is not ready yet message.

My summoner spell on the 'a' hotkey is always displayed as the bluepill icon. I can not see the cooldown on whichever spell I choose.

Morgana's spell shield prevents mino from caster headbutt consistently.

Cooldown on sheen and tears of the goddess does not work. I played Lich this weekend and had tears proc on every Lay Waste cast, no matter how often I cast it.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

07-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
Attack commands are often canceled. I notice it most when laning and spamming right click, feels like it has something to do with the stuck inside creeps/towers bug.
So, this actually was happening. My champion would occasionally sit in place and do nothing when I issued an attack command. Now I know I'm not crazy.

Maltose

07-26-2009

More bugs:

Teemo's abilities description in the summoner profile area is incorrect. The descriptions for "Move Quick" and "Toxic Shot" are switched.