Zilean OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

So I was playing Zilean because quite frankly I find it hilarious, when half-way through my game (which I was winning) the enemy Riven states that everyone on our team was OP. Including me there was a: Zilean, Graves, Jarvan, Morgana, and Master Yi (re-re).

Now, maybe, MAYBE you can say Morg is OP because of her shield, but I quite frankly don't buy it. Jarv is a tank and has some CC, but he's just a tank really. I guess he can build AD, but I don't see the OP part. Graves was carrying, as I was supporting him bot. Master Yi, well he can hard carry but OP? Build armor and he's done.

So I decided to say, "I'm not OP. :S" and Riven responds, "YES YOU ARE MR REVIVE EVERY (censored) CHAMP THAT DIES!"

I mean, my ult IS pretty hilarious, but I don't think it's OP, I mean, it might help in team fights and it can save someone in a bind when partnered with someone, but really, I don't think there is ANY reason to call Zilean OP.

Personally, I think Riven was just raging, but Zilean being OP is a funny concept to think about.

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

Morg is like the only one of those characters banned at any ELO really. And even then, you just have to know how to deal with Morg.

Zil is strong early to mid game, but his burst falls off hard late game unless he is super fed. So he mostly just becomes a walking ult with some utility in his E.

Riven was just mad she lost and likely got outplayed. Its much easier to cry OP than to try to figure out how it is the other team beat you.

SentinelOfPain

03-04-2012

Just got smashed by an anti-caster team (I play blind) That had Kassadin, Garen, Katarina, Maokai and Shyvana. I didn't stand a chance.

Tokinatoor

03-04-2012

Zill is the most frustrating champ to play against....

After you bust your ass trying to kill that stupid F'ing twitch, only to not get the kill, see him come back and spray your team to death is FRUSTRATING!

He is not OP, but he is one of my most hated champs to play against. Right up there with Singed and Tryn.

Skilltestingman

03-04-2012

A riven calling zilean op?

What is this world coming to

Loptous

03-04-2012

Zilean is a pretty good support if you know how to play him.
He also can be annoying early game with the bombs and stuff...but definitely not OP.

Dark Ajax

03-04-2012

those bombs

Bukumber Express

03-04-2012

Zilean overall isn't OP, but that stupid time bomb is a pain in the rear. A slowing effect and inevitable harsh damage is annoying.

Starsourced

03-04-2012

hes not OP. when i play againist a zilean, what annoys me is that frikin passive of his so the people im laning againist are higher lvls then me even if a farm well

Targoth

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElf View Post
Zil is strong early to mid game, but his burst falls off hard late game unless he is super fed. So he mostly just becomes a walking ult with some utility in his E.
He is actually pretty great at finishing off a raging Tryn.