Ranked is a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EverlastingFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Just got matched up with someone named "leader" first thing he said was "i have mid" and didn't even ban any champions during banning phase and had to que dodge -.-

EverlastingFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

WilliamLSU (1:24): i got kass
WilliamLSU (1:24): jk
Ondician (1:24): For the love of god
WilliamLSU (1:24): tank
WilliamLSU (1:24): dez big ones
WilliamLSU (1:24): on your chin
WilliamLSU (1:24): okay?

Que dodging again -.-

SlyGoat

07-29-2010

You get a loss and an elo drop when you queue dodge ranked games.

Bro.

EverlastingFlame

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
You get a loss and an elo drop when you queue dodge ranked games.

Bro.
i'm just going to lose anyway no point wasting 30minutes on a loss amirite?

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

07-29-2010

Note to self: Target highly susceptible to even the hint of trolling. Easy forced queue dodge when desired. Utilize effectively.

victory hail

07-29-2010

im really sick of the draft mode, it should be a 50/50 chance of a draft mode or a regular game, i HATE how they always ban the same heros its so lame, all draft mode has accomplished was to put stygma around certain heros and make it impossible ot get what you want

i do support the idea of a real time selection between both teams that stops you from getting a hero if the enemy picked it first....but it should be way less regimented

Vacazar

07-29-2010

i ruined 2 of my team's ranked matches yesterday because of severe lag spikes. was not funny, i left the second one >_>

but it's true that most people fail at collaborating at the selection screen. the first one picks whoever is not banned (i.e. oh they didn't ban taric, i suck at playing him but he's the best choice!!) the second and third player instantly pick their favorite characters, usually some rightclick squishy and any mid char, the fourth and fifth will pick the week's free tanks for they have no other choice. it has always been like this, and sometimes one even wins, but i lost the last 4 matches because people would refuse to build a balanced team. +1 loss and +1 leave due to lags duh.

i fear to get drained into the swamp of 1200>