+1 if you think vlad's bloody pool can go to bloody hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackaLxM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

i +1, for his insanely op ability transforms him from a champ that requires potential skills into something that even beginners can use and defeat lv 30s with ease.

Vampires should sparkle, but not like this

btw it appears that his Q skill can deal 395 damage at lv 5 with 20 AP... was i just merely high of crack or is that actually his potential damage at lv 5 with 20 AP

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-29-2010

u vlad bro?

RapebeardAxefist

07-29-2010

General consensus with Vlad is that he is, if anything, underpowered and in need of a buff.

Tryndamere is 20 times more bull**** with his moves.

Oracle

07-29-2010

It gives a 2 second invulnerability, I don't see much difference from it to Morgana's Shield.

Q barely does damage compared to Ryze's combo. Stop crying.

Recently

07-29-2010

I'm ok with it if it was just untargetable. But it's inconsistent in application atm, as some AoE spells work and others don't. Some sort of clarification on what should and shouldn't work would be nice.