Zimn - The Speed Demon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tamur

10-27-2012

Re-changed E, switched ratios on Q

Tamur

10-27-2012

bump

Tamur

10-28-2012

bump

Tamur

10-29-2012

re-did passive

Tamur

10-31-2012

bump

Tamur

11-01-2012

bump

Endovior

11-01-2012

Firstly; don't keep bumping this if you've not made changes.

Now, snowball mechanics are usually bad. In this case, you've got an unusually bad snowball mechanic, since over a typical game, he'll break the MS cap with his passive alone without boots or his other MS-granting abilities. Oops. And no, Tibbers is not a champion; keep your mechanics straight.

Q: Hitting for damage based off move speed AND AD in an area, AND inflicting DOT and grievous wounds? Madness. As written, at level 1, without runes or items, this does 468 damage to everyone it hits, AND stops them from healing. So you start each game with a free pentakill in the jungle fight for no reason, and start scaling from there.

W: You also walk through walls outright. Which means you can just walk into many walls and hide there. Oh, also +% MS, because clearly your Q doesn't do enough damage. XP

E: Somehow, you didn't feel like Zimn was overpowered enough yet, so you gave him a combination of Zilean's W and Mundo's Ult on low cooldown as a regular ability.

R: Wait... global ult? As in, forgetting the fact that you already have loads of MS and ridiculous damage, now you're going to teleport randomly into the enemies and murder them all before murdering them all?

Summary: This isn't even salvageable, really. You've had people telling you this for seven pages, and you still have a freakishly OP monster. Scrap concept and start over.

Tamur

11-05-2012

changed

Tamur

11-06-2012

bump

pengwndude

11-07-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4&highlight=kc
hi, can i do a review for review?
this is kc the vengeful bard

so i see that your champion's theme is pretty set and his artistic design is solid.
i really love the icons
can you tell me how you made them/who made them?

just a note, it would be a tad bit easier to read if you could just proofread a little and fix the tiny grammar mistakes here and there. there are a few.

now the important stuff.

as a character with energy, his skills should cost more than the average mana user.
i think for Q, which is his main damaging spell, the cost should be raised, but in return the cooldown lowered. 30 seconds at level 1 is really, REALLY long. i think the scaling should be adjusted.

also, in general, his movement speed seems to be way too high. it's just faster than hecarim could ever wish to be. i feel that his passive could be toned down and w maybe oh so slightly adjusted.

my main problem is with w. i think passing through walls is way overpowered, especially for a jungler. perhaps he could have his dash be able to pass through walls like graves, but a 6 second wall skipping is simply too much. He could walk IN THE WALLS for 5 seconds. Also HR is completely irrelevant to the idea of this skill and i think it's just another that makes this skill too much.

his ultimate i don't quite understand. I'm trying to visualize it, and it seems like garen+galio+janna
perhaps you could explain it more thoroughly? I also feel it's cooldown could be adjusted, though i don't know which way because i don't know how powerful the ult actually is

overall, i feel as though the kit could be worked out a bit better. He only has one damaging spell besides his ult. Now Master yi is like that, but all his movement speed buffs are in his ultimate which obviously has a long cooldown. His alpha strike has a medium cooldown, his meditation has a long cooldown. and his e which is a nice attack speed and damage buff, also has moderate.

how i know that e is a nice cooldown buff, but for this reason, it's own cooldown should be scaled higher. and cost more. also tenacity is kind of random. that's usually an item's job and you can pass over 35 tenacity, because only one item's worth of tenacity is allowed.

keep up the good work though