Zimn - The Speed Demon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tamur

10-19-2012

changed damage on Q and R, changed healing on E, changed W. As for passive I don't know about it I really like mine but I'll give it some thought

MysteryMeatMan17

10-19-2012

Alot of work went into this. Bump.

MurdokX

10-19-2012

cool, i can see one of his skin as olympic skin! track suit skin freerunner skin
how about a usain bolt pose!

Tamur

10-20-2012

bump

Tamur

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurdokX View Post
cool, i can see one of his skin as olympic skin! track suit skin freerunner skin
how about a usain bolt pose!
interesting, added more missing info to lore

Tamur

10-23-2012

added some more animations

Tamur

10-24-2012

still trying to put together Corporate skin's dialog any suggestions?

Ragnarokio

10-24-2012

I'll just be reviewing the kit, because i am bad with balance and am not a lore and graphics person, but they look very good from the cursory glance i gave them o:

The passive is probably a problem. Generally fast characters barely break 400 speed, with the fastest sprints barely breaking 500 speed. Zimn by end game is probably going to be breaking 600 constant speed. Throwing something that fast into the game ought to be thought over carefully, but it does sound fun. It's also not clear whether the passive measures movement speed or bonus movement speed for the AD bonus. if it's bonus it's probably underpowered, rarely giving him 10 bonus attack in a game and if it's regular it's probably overpowered, starting him with over 10 bonus attack. You could probably even remove the AD part of the passive and still have it possess a strong identity.

I don't like Zimn's kit very much. It doesn't exploit his speed too much and it isn't too clear what his goal in the game is. In general all his skills could be useful when skirmishing with enemy champions, which i get the feeling he will be doing a lot, but When I think about how I'm going to use him, I'd rather he do something cool collectively. Obviously he is good at chasing people, but most of his moves don't take advantage of that. There's just nothing that really hooks me on him as a champion that I'd want to use, aside from the audacity of the passive.

I don't really want to be rating balance since I've only been playing league for a couple months, but razor wire seems overpowered. At level 1 it deals around 200 damage plus 60 damage (150 if you mean 0.24 and not 0.024 on the AD ratio). Those numbers are probably clearly too high (though i did overestimate them rather than underestimate them) to be balanced. A good step towards balancing it would be to do what volibear's frenzy does, and have it measure only bonus movement speed instead of movement speed.

Moving through walls is neat.

At level 1 fast metabolism heals for 1.5% + (0.2 x 375) health per second with boots. The second number works out to be around 80, meaning zimn is healing for 320 + 6% of his health. The first problem i have with this is that it is probably one of the strongest self-heals in the game. The second problem is that 320 is a lot bigger than 6%, which makes the first part of the skill (the base healing) irrelevant. At level 5 fast metabolism could easily be healing for over 1000 with a 12 second cooldown. This is probably a problem.

The shredder is a neat ultimate, but I might try to simplify it a bit. Remove the slow, keep the snare. Remove the second slow, maybe keep the stun, is what I would do. The numbers are probably once again too high but I said i didn't want to harp on balance so I will stop.

I like the concept of a fast champion, but I think if you want to go with that concept the design could use some improvements.

Tamur

10-25-2012

changed as for lore I think it says it without say it he's here to prove himself against all the warriors of Runeterra

Tamur

10-25-2012

changed E