I'm baffled by elo sometimes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patyrn

07-29-2010

I just played a game where my team had an allistar with revive, and theirs had a tryndamere who died twice to creeps and fed horribly. How is it possible that these people are in the top 3% of the LoL playerbase?

To be fair, the allistar wasn't a baddie, but revive?

Zenehre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Sometimes, people try out a champ that they have no business playing. They might be amazing with 1 character, then feed with this new one. Thats the only explanation i can think of.

Sakagami0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenehre View Post
Sometimes, people try out a champ that they have no business playing. They might be amazing with 1 character, then feed with this new one. Thats the only explanation i can think of.
Not an excuse to get revive imo.

MisterSandman

07-29-2010

alistar revive + Ghost + boots of mobility = LOL speed

Pinith

07-29-2010

A lot of people duo queue with hugely different elos. I also think Riot added a sizeable elo boost to arranged teams. This means ppl with 1400-1500 elo can get into games with the top.

For now, your best bet is to also duo queue with another player near your rating, so theres a smaller chance you'll get stuck with a skewed pair

Savgerath

07-29-2010

Maybe they got to the top, got bored, then sold their accts online?