Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm baffled by elo sometimes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patyrn

07-29-2010

I just played a game where my team had an allistar with revive, and theirs had a tryndamere who died twice to creeps and fed horribly. How is it possible that these people are in the top 3% of the LoL playerbase?

To be fair, the allistar wasn't a baddie, but revive?

Zenehre

07-29-2010

Sometimes, people try out a champ that they have no business playing. They might be amazing with 1 character, then feed with this new one. Thats the only explanation i can think of.

Sakagami0

07-29-2010

Quote:
Zenehre:
Sometimes, people try out a champ that they have no business playing. They might be amazing with 1 character, then feed with this new one. Thats the only explanation i can think of.

Not an excuse to get revive imo.

MisterSandman

07-29-2010

alistar revive + Ghost + boots of mobility = LOL speed

Pinith

07-29-2010

A lot of people duo queue with hugely different elos. I also think Riot added a sizeable elo boost to arranged teams. This means ppl with 1400-1500 elo can get into games with the top.

For now, your best bet is to also duo queue with another player near your rating, so theres a smaller chance you'll get stuck with a skewed pair

Savgerath

07-29-2010

Maybe they got to the top, got bored, then sold their accts online?