The champion Talent Show

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DWT12345

07-18-2013

The dark auditorium was silent. Everyone was waiting breathlessly to see what would happen. But then.... HELLO... everybody! A summoner walked onto the stage. "Welcome to the first annual champion taaaaleeent shoooooow!" "Lets meet our judges: General Swain, the councilman and jarvan."Our first contestant is.... GRAGAS!!!! Gragas walked on the stage. HELLA PEPLE, he said, obviously drunk. "For my act imma drenk alot of beer. He began to put the keg to his mouth and drank. "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG," The audience cheered. Swain put his hands to his eyes. Finally, Gragas put down the keg. The audience exploded with cheeres. "Thank you gragas. Lets talk to our judges." The Summoner said. Swain put his thumbs down. "A horrible display of stupidity and insane lousyness." Gragas growled. Jarvan smiled. "A wonderfull act" "Alright, lets hear from the coucilman!"
"-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"- The summoner groaned. Gragas left the stage, came back and jumped off. "BELLY FLOP!" He cried aiming right for swain. "There was a sqwak and a couple feathers floating down. "LETS HEAR IS FOR OUR NEXT CONTESTANT- CHO GATH! Cho gath walked on stage. "Hello," He said. "Im going to show you how to make my signeture brownies." "but first" He walked offstage. There was a scream and some slicing and Cho came back with some meat. "First off, you put the meat in with the chocolate. Than you put it in the over. "Oh excuse me, i need to go get my sprinkles. He walked offstage. Ziggs scurried up the stage and slipped something in the batter, giggled and ran away. "Here we go!" Cho said. He poured sprinkles on the batter and put it in the oven. A Huge boom could be heard and smoke ccame out of the edges of the oven. Cho gath took it out and what was left was a smoldering pile of waste. "ZIGGS YOU ******** REPUBLICAN! IM GOING TO TEAR OPEN YOUR RIB CAGE AND USE YOUR ORAGANS FOR FERTILIZER FOR MY PETUNIAS!!" He roared and ran offstage. Swain clapped. "WONDERFULL! He cried and clapped hard. Jarven just rolled his eyes. The councilman snored. "OUR LAST CONTESTANT IS MORDEKAISER! Mordekaiser walked onstage. Then- BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEEEEE HEE HEE HEE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MENIAMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HO, HO, HO, MERRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!" Then he walked offstage. Swain and jarvan sat with their mouths open. The councilman stirred. "well, as mordekaiser was the only contestant, he wins." He said. He handed the trophy to mordekaiser and walked away. Swain and Jarven just stayed with their mouths open.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DWT12345

07-19-2013