Best Solo Top/Jungler Champions (can do either)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowgift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutisdisidonteve View Post
Xin zhao is pretty bad tbh
to say that, im sure u build your xin attack speed...

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Tryndamere has many MANY counters in top lane. He can be a solid pick, but it really just depends on enemy composition.

LichKingRaider

03-05-2012

Xin Zhao!

His ganks are deadly. As he's scaled so badly into late game, I like him to be jungling and ganking all the lane phase. The key to xin zhao success is dominate the early-mid game. He's really bad late game. ( Coming from Tanky DPS Xin Zhao player, he's just so bad late game with no escape mechanism)

Falgarn

03-05-2012

I am trying to use a solo fiddle, obviously not againt stunners, but still, againts Olaf, or Nasus, Singed, Gangplank, or even Rumble, i beat them with cs and kills. I also won against a riven lately, but she was kinda meh.

BlackJesus101

03-05-2012

never i repeat NEVER jungle a nasus its just no viable in any situation q gets no farm meaning u have to build for more dam to counter which lowers ur tankyness and u become near useless in teamfights

Quick Rawr

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJesus101 View Post
never i repeat NEVER jungle a nasus its just no viable in any situation q gets no farm meaning u have to build for more dam to counter which lowers ur tankyness and u become near useless in teamfights
I wasn't saying it's the best choice, but it is viable and he has pretty decent ganks.
I would personally always put him top lane myself, but I've seen him successfully jungle.

AveragePhallus

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post

Ones that also excel:
Akali

If you disagree with any of these, please post who and why.
Akali is great solo top.. that is, if you are going against people who freak out at the sight of her. She is EASILY countered by an array of things (AoE, Silence, Stun, True sight etc..).

I do not believe she is viable in the jungle either, sustain isn't great and isn't able to clear out camps fast enough to keep up with the game. Ganks pre-6 and without Rylai's are very difficult to pull off effectively..

That being said, she is my favorite champion, and if you can figure out how to play very dominantly with her you will win solo top and destroy in teamfights.

I would suggest sustainable bruisers. My favorite in that category would be Irelia.

XZerkGatsuX

03-08-2012

Someone i use which maybe some wont agree with is (AP/Tanky Gragas).
Great farmer and good jungler too specially after you get Sunfire Cape.

items i use

Sorcerer`s Shoes
Rabadon`s Deathcap
Sunfire Cape
Lich Bane
Force of Nature

Runes

AP-Quints
MPen-Marks
Health-Seals
AP-Glyph

Offense-21
Utility-9

Maybe i should make a guild ^^
or i already did? lol

iamtheqaz

03-08-2012

Forgot Renekton. Renekton ganks are godlike.

JapWhizzer

07-01-2014

I love olaf solo top personally, I just build a ton of ad and lifesteal. Xin Zhao has the best synergy with his abilities, thats why he's my main jungler. Pantheon's got a good burst too, but hes kinda weak. just pick whichever you like best and keep with him.