Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mich567

03-03-2012

I know everybody says tryndamere is op and easy to play, but I need a good build for him on the Twisted Treeline (I have just started playing him). Help!

DongerNeedNerf

03-03-2012

boots 4 pots then wriggles > zeal > bf sword > t2 boots > IE then you can get last whisperer PD or BT etc

DongerNeedNerf

03-03-2012

and yes everytime I play Trynd both my team and the enemy team QQs at me. I just laugh as I tear through them though. It's really funny when someone like Morgana is complaining about it too.

Alexander Blade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Trynd is not OP.

BFaith

03-04-2012

What is the appropriate way to counter Tryndamere? I understand the idea of 'don't let him snowball early', but it feels like he is a champ that can end up in some pretty ridiculous shoes as long as the game goes on long enough. I played a 3v3 today as Riven with Fizz and Ahri. I went 5/3/8 or something like that, and both of my other team mates posted positive KDs while their Ryze went 1/8/8 and their Caitlyn went 0/7 or something like that. Tryndamere literally won the entire game against us, and I am still scratching my head on how I would've dealt with it.

Any time he ends up in a sticky situation his spin can get him through walls for an almost guaranteed escape, and his ultimate makes it so he can tower dive better than almost any champion in the game. I'd really like some suggestions, I can handle bad Tryndameres, but the ones who don't get super cocky and know how to play conservatively as well as offensively give me no end of trouble.

HoboCrow

03-04-2012

Quote:
What is the appropriate way to counter Tryndamere?
Pantheon. I haven't lost to a Trynd with Pantheon so far.

FluffyPinkPoro

03-05-2012

Dagger + one pot
Berzerkersgreaves
Phantom dancer
Bloodthirster
Infinity Edge
Bloodthirster
Phantom Dancer

FiveGuysFries

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFaith View Post
What is the appropriate way to counter Tryndamere? I understand the idea of 'don't let him snowball early', but it feels like he is a champ that can end up in some pretty ridiculous shoes as long as the game goes on long enough. I played a 3v3 today as Riven with Fizz and Ahri. I went 5/3/8 or something like that, and both of my other team mates posted positive KDs while their Ryze went 1/8/8 and their Caitlyn went 0/7 or something like that. Tryndamere literally won the entire game against us, and I am still scratching my head on how I would've dealt with it.

Any time he ends up in a sticky situation his spin can get him through walls for an almost guaranteed escape, and his ultimate makes it so he can tower dive better than almost any champion in the game. I'd really like some suggestions, I can handle bad Tryndameres, but the ones who don't get super cocky and know how to play conservatively as well as offensively give me no end of trouble.
I know exactly how you feel, which is why I sometimes just play Tryndamere to counter another Tryndamere XD. But in all honestly, the only counter I've found so far is to shut him down early game. Harass him by hitting and running (which is why I use ranged carries as they have an easier time going against Tryndamere). Wittle him down little by little (as much as possible BEFORE he gets level 6). Then dive him. Ignite and exhaust shut him down fairly well. If you're in draft and you know you're going to be laning against him, almost always pick exhaust/ignite. If not, just go with another champion with a ton of CC, and can soak up some of his hits (Nautilus is an example). Ignite is good because he has almost no counters to it. His Q, which heals, is cut down by half. But don't use it right away when he's low!!!! Wait for him to ult for a few secs, then use it. Good luck against future Tryndameres!

Alan MQ

03-07-2012

QQ more

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich567 View Post
I know everybody says tryndamere is op and easy to play, but I need a good build for him on the Twisted Treeline (I have just started playing him). Help!
Swap Tryndy for GP/Fiora and you will win GP is OP.