High Ranked Solo queues advice to us?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Duo Queue
Play OP Combos like AP Sion+Taric
Abuse the System, Ditch your friends, everything even stealing a little kid's candy is acceptable to get into High Elo.

There you go, High Elo.

MkAbandon

07-29-2010

lol, well i can play most of the high tier champs im pretty flexible, i can go form ez, shaco, amumu, and a few others, i buy wards and ask my team to but almost always they dont, but i will take all this adivce learned some stuff that might help, the fear i have with jungle is that whenever i do the 1v2 lane fails hard, but will try some of this, thanks!

Camen Sieder

07-29-2010

cross your fingers and pray you don't have morons who constantly over extend and run through the jungle blindly... If you get a jungler on your team then take a champ who can solo a lane and call it before the game starts and pray your WW doesn't get ganked in their jungle and keep going back over and over again...

I find teleport to be extremely useful for helping the other lanes damage their lane and force a couple B's and then get back to my lane without missing much XP/gold.

Doesn't really matter what you do because all it takes is that one idiot who runes into bushes just to see what's in them. You know the people who run into a bush then immediately turn back around and checked the bush just to give the enemy a chance to gank him easier...

My name is Mark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Pick a disable.

2Sense

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Panda View Post
Currently I'm at 1575 elo, and from personal experience you have the most success when you advise your team.

Call mia's and if your aware enough, call mias for all lanes just by looking at the minimap.

Tell your team to focus one person and just lead them into starting pushes.

Also pick heroes that can heavily influence the game such as heim or shaco if they aren't banned. Ez can still carry pretty well and also heavy bursters such as Anivia or Annie.

A good way to win games is to outline your team lineup while people are still banning. Deciding if anyones jungling, and if so whos taking 1v2 lane. Also whos tanking and a spread of physical and magic damage.
Your my hero. I wish I was political enough to carry like this. I say "push you mfing **** sucking ******s!" "Fine, ill suicide into the tower until you get it!"