High Ranked Solo queues advice to us?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MkAbandon

07-29-2010

Sooo I'm just wondering what are all these high ranked solo queue's people advice to getting to the top. I am on a very unlucky streak I was at 1500 then dropped to 1308 because I cant get a proper team, a good team without idiots. I even choose top tier champs and do good in the game but my team lacks and pulls off a stupid move, so what is you advice,

i don't kno if i dare go jungle amumu cus i fear they wont hold up a 2v1 lane, but i thnk i will try it next time. I try to choose champs that counter theres and reflect ours and even ward up the place but no1 else buys wards with me. I am stuck in these low rankings and really dont belong here but cant seem to find my way out, so any suggestions?

for those of us are stuck in these crappy rankings cus of idiots not caring about the ranked games

MkAbandon

07-29-2010

bump? because this could be handy information and would stop a lot of rage posting (potentially)

GoldenPlum

07-29-2010

Bump

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-29-2010

There's high ranked solo queue?!?!

Max67

07-29-2010

Learn to last hit and not feed. Proper team my ass. I have played with you as Kayle and you kept on making up excuses about why you didn't bubble the carry XD I think like 40min into the game you had a Stinger and a beastly score of 0/6/6 along with 40creep kills.

MkAbandon

07-29-2010

zzzzz i was talking to my mom at the start of that game thank you, and i did ulti a lot, but u only blamed me, when yet it was that we had no proper dps, our physical carry failed, we had tf who got 4 dorans blades and didnt gank and yet u blame me, u are the kind of people that aggravate me, whn there is blame you don't know who to properly blame

HotshotGG

07-29-2010

Play with another good player. Play OP heroes. Feed off the noob players (since MM puts 1300 players with 1700 players).

Primal Panda

07-29-2010

Currently I'm at 1575 elo, and from personal experience you have the most success when you advise your team.

Call mia's and if your aware enough, call mias for all lanes just by looking at the minimap.

Tell your team to focus one person and just lead them into starting pushes.

Also pick heroes that can heavily influence the game such as heim or shaco if they aren't banned. Ez can still carry pretty well and also heavy bursters such as Anivia or Annie.

A good way to win games is to outline your team lineup while people are still banning. Deciding if anyones jungling, and if so whos taking 1v2 lane. Also whos tanking and a spread of physical and magic damage.

MkAbandon

07-29-2010

I'm assuming my best bet would be to just start playing a carry all the time?

what i usually run in to is if i carry, there is no tank or support to help
if i tank there is no carry or enough dps

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-29-2010

Duo queue, not solo queue.
Make sure you have a jungler. If not, play a jungler.
Make sure you have someone who can handle solo lane.
Learn to play a carry, a tank, a caster, a support, and a jungler. Learn to play them well. Such examples are: Kayle, Ezreal, Amumu, Taric, Morgana, etc. Learn the high tier champions.
Use wards. Ward the river, ward dragon, ward their buffs.