Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so the ladders are streaming bull(explicit)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Splinter

07-29-2010

so if you go to the ladder page you can see how full of it riot is...just keep refresh/reloading the page and you can see the numbers all change to just random ****...be nice to see real numbers there...

Crs Xpecial

Recruiter

07-29-2010

Because there are people playing every minute?

MkAbandon

07-29-2010

ummmm i uhh.... i dont see random numbers.... they all stay the same for me bud

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

07-29-2010

THE NUMBERS ARE CHANGING RIOT IS FULL OF lT

The numbers are changing, people.

Fogojam

07-29-2010

You are looking at previous versions of the ladder which are saved in your browsers cache. If you refresh the page with Ctrl+F5 the most recent version of the ladder will load.

Seiuchi

07-29-2010

Oh wow. Games played keeps changing, and not always increasing.

Killer Viper

07-29-2010

Your actually full of it OP, Sir.

07-29-2010

What I want to know is why the same 5 people have been at the top of every ladder since season 1 launched. And why they don't even go above 1850.

TrojanPanda

07-29-2010

I have no idea what you're talking about, nothing happens when I refresh the page. And the numbers are right, if you want to check you can just look at someone's profile in-game, although the ladder is delayed a bit, so they might be one game off.

Sakagami0

07-29-2010

Quote:
timbalt:
What I want to know is why the same 5 people have been at the top of every ladder since season 1 launched. And why they don't even go above 1850.

No reason to get higher when your already at the top, you could end up risking a really really long fall.