Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco is so annoying...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightsaga

07-29-2010

That when I saw a clown in the street, I was afraid that he would go invisible and stab me in the back.

Shaco is so annoying, that everytime I see a enemy shaco, I always focus him, and buy oracles for only him.

Seriously. He isn't OP. but so annoying... you know there's a bad design when a champion gets banned every single game.

that clown must die in a fire, and burn.

Yes, I hate shaco. I wish he would have been the one erased by mistake instead of Kog'maw the other day.

I mean, seriously.

Eidolon

07-29-2010

I agree completely. I just sigh when ever I see him on the loading screen on the other team.

FoxieVixen

07-29-2010

I do this as well. >o>
I actually have a friend who occasionally makes Tank Shaco.
Seriously, When you can annoy the other team to such degrees that they despise you before the match even started who needs Shen's taunt?