On a 10 loss streak.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Yordle

03-03-2012

People build retarded builds on champs. People rage when I try and give them advice. People say "It's only dom". People intentionally troll Dominion. People feed and then say "It's only a game!"

Out of those 10 games, at least 4 had an afk / DC / idler.

Whats my incentive for spending another penny on this game ever again?

CJV

03-03-2012

All I can say is GG matchmaking. If the system matched people based on wins instead of win/loss record to balance out games you wouldn't see this happening.

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJV View Post
All I can say is GG matchmaking. If the system matched people based on wins instead of win/loss record to balance out games you wouldn't see this happening.
Yeah, and if the system matched people based on wins you would have smurfs dominating noobs, and pros losing matches because they have a awful player with 5000 wins on their team.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

If this was blind pick, i would just have to say bad luck. been there, only worst...

Commander Yordle

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
If this was blind pick, i would just have to say bad luck. been there, only worst...
And this is the problem. I've spent more than a couple hundred on this game, yet I feel utterly ignored by Riot.

"Just carry yourself if you're as good as you think you are."

I'm just paraphrasing, but that general idea was posted by a Rioter at some point. I recall taking a month break after that happened, and it's the same feeling now. Riot takes our money but doesn't seem to care about us as players. They seem to only see us as numbers and current statistical trends.

I'm seriously on the verge of quitting and taking as much business away from Riot as I can. You have no idea how tempting it is to hop on Facebook, WoW guild chat / trade chat, SWTOR guild chat and general chat, and tell everyone to steer clear of League of Legends.

It's uterly frustrating.

Bubblehearthz

03-03-2012

I think it's actually coming down to which team has the worst luck. For example, I played a game yesterday where the opposing team had an afk fiora and our team had an AD Viegar. My team was losing early due to the worthlessness of AD Viegar, but auto-attacks finally started working after he completed his infinity edge. If the losses were forgiven, that would be one thing, but they are not.....and that sucks.

Isurwars

03-03-2012

Two weeks ago, I get in a 22 of 25 games loss streak, go from 1989 to 1567 elo in 27 hours.... Just keep playing and the RNG Gods of the Match(Fail)Making will put you back to your elo......

Commander Yordle

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isurwars View Post
Two weeks ago, I get in a 22 of 25 games loss streak, go from 1989 to 1567 elo in 27 hours.... Just keep playing and the RNG Gods of the Match(Fail)Making will put you back to your elo......
RNG is not an acceptable model to run a highly competitive PvP game on.

Darmival

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretzelBagel View Post
RNG is not an acceptable model to run a highly competitive PvP game on.
instead of obsessing about irrelevant dominion elo, try to have fun perhaps ?

Commander Yordle

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
instead of obsessing about irrelevant dominion elo, try to have fun perhaps ?
I only play Dominion now. Why? SR is horrid. I'd rather spend 20 minutes and lose than lose for 80 minutes but be unable to end the game because my team won't surrender and the enemy wants to draw out the game and farm us.