Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

vlad bug or working as intended?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Itszuvalex

07-29-2010

I found that debuffs last through sanguine pool.
Ex. Morgana hits you with her ult, sanguine pool, you're still slowed and then backlash your pool takes damage and is stunned. Inc. tower hits still deal damage even in pool form. Ryze's prison, if you're prisoned before you pool, deals damage (and I've died to this as well...curses OP Ryzebot :P). Any slows that were put on you before your pool snare you during it. Also, it's extremely hard to chain skill with vlad, seeing as E has a pretty long channel, Q interrupts everything when cast, and W actually has a respectable cast time for split second spells. All in all, against Vlad its a waiting game for him to use his pool...a waiting game you can't afford to play because he's life draining you the entire time. I find him to be a decently balanced hero (maybe a little bit overpowered, but that's because people don't know how to counter him yet) and yet another variety of laner we have yet to face (one who loses somewhat against healers but who can *gasp* actually lane against Ezreal.)

ProtestTheBread

07-29-2010

If you stun him he cant cast spells. Stun is a pretty good counter

Recently

07-29-2010

Dodges veigars moves as well, both the stun and dark matter. Pretty lame

Korgor Wolfshadow

Recruiter

07-29-2010

Quote:
Recently:
Dodges veigars moves as well, both the stun and dark matter. Pretty lame

I avoided the stun on 1 occassion and didn't on another. maybe it depends on how long you've been in the pool?

Recently

07-29-2010

Not sure but i couldnt hit him at all with dark matter for sure, which makes veigar food for vlad.

Camen Sieder

07-29-2010

Quote:
Korgor Wolfshadow:
Theres an inconsistancy. I walked through Veigar's wall twice in one game using it, and the first time i got stunned while the second I didn't.

Same with Morgana's ult and tainted soil. Sometimes damage was negated, sometimes it wasn't.

had this problem last night playing against a veigar. First 3 times trying were complete fails, but afterwards for some strange reason it started to work.

FoxieVixen

07-29-2010

Quote:
Grimmbeard:
If you stun him he cant cast spells. Stun is a pretty good counter

Killing him works too after he uses 35% of his HP to cast two spells.