vlad bug or working as intended?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuana

07-29-2010

had a game a moment ago and was mid lane against an annie. Her tibbers and tibbers sunfire effect plus incinerate where hitting me while in sanguine pool.

Not sure if its working as intended or bugged? any ideas?

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Sanguine Blood should make you immune and untargetable to everything. So if anything is doing anything that is not the above, it is not working as intended and thus, a bug.

A potatoe

07-29-2010

It only makes you untargetable, AoEs will still hit you.

Scrumpy Jack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

I think it's working as intended- aoe seems to still be able to damage you in pool form, just not target abilities or skillshots. (Not sure about multi-target skill shots like Ez's ult.) Also, debuffs persist and can damage you in pool form.

K D Bonez

07-29-2010

Yeah, same thing happened to me (Good Annie players? NO WAI!!!). I don't THINK it's working as intended considering your supposedly untargetable when using SB but for all I know that may be the answer to it being untargetable.

Disdasdefa

07-29-2010

My Heart Seeker Strike doesn't hit.

Yuana

07-29-2010

well kassadins cone slow (unsure of the name) doesnt hit you, but tibbers does, skills shots dont hit you which as i understand is how its ment to be but yeh jsut wasnt sure of aoe's.
Feels that an ability that is ment to make you untargetable but still allows you to take damage while under the effect seems a bit weird. After all id consider that ability a strong against anti aoe nuke teams but if the only abilitys its going to effect is skill shots and melee attacks they could possibley increase the damage it puts out? damage is pitiful but i accepted that considering the abilities utility to avoid damage and the long cooldown.

\Hope its not working as inteded. People are calling it op but I can think of other abilities in the game that are used as escape mechanisms that are far more effective. Atleast sanguine pool relys on good timing and is a bit more skill based.

Apocatequil

07-29-2010

It's not working as intended IMO.

It can be used to dodge amumu's ulti, singed's gas, kassadin's force pulse, gragas' ulti, kogmaw's void ooze, rammus' tremors and probably more, this is all that I've noticed.

Butterbutt

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocatequil View Post
It's not working as intended IMO.

It can be used to dodge amumu's ulti, singed's gas, kassadin's force pulse, gragas' ulti, kogmaw's void ooze, rammus' tremors and probably more, this is all that I've noticed.
I used it to dodge's Fiddlesticks ult earlier today.

Korgor Wolfshadow

07-29-2010

Theres an inconsistancy. I walked through Veigar's wall twice in one game using it, and the first time i got stunned while the second I didn't.

Same with Morgana's ult and tainted soil. Sometimes damage was negated, sometimes it wasn't.