The Meta of Banning (Banning Tier list) SummonersRift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggochiggo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

You'd think after a champ like morgana has been banned for 4 months straight they would change her. I mained her before they buffed her and rolled face with her, now I can't ever play her.

Raidarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggochiggo View Post
You'd think after a champ like morgana has been banned for 4 months straight they would change her. I mained her before they buffed her and rolled face with her, now I can't ever play her.
I would like to see one of 2 things happen to her. Either of which could make her under powered in the process. It is a fine line between OP and UP in this game.

#1. Make it so her shield blocks magic damage, not stuns/snares/slows etc.

#2. Reduce the duration of her snare to 1.5 or 1 second.

I was just thinking to reduce the snare duration they could as well put a 0.1 stun/silnce effect on it so as to not completely destroy Morganna.

That being said, having both these changes implemented would make her very UP and never played. Personally I would love to see change #1 happen.

Eggochiggo

03-05-2012

I think #2 would be to harsh, the Q is already hard enough to land as it is against good players and the CD is quite long. With good players you miss they will attack knowing you can't do anything.

Her shield they can maybe change to absorbing 10-15% less (but all dmg) and no CC effects? Or maybe just a shield for purely CC effects.

I think the main problem is with her ult, I'd be fine with them increasing the dmg slightly (10% maybe), removing the stun, and increasing the slow % a bit.

xxdeathx

03-05-2012

Can you post the explanations for ALL the champions so I have a good page to find a list of banned champions with explanations?

MrMinionman

03-05-2012

Signed is rarely banned or picked

Foodhi

03-06-2012

I always ban Shaco in solo queue because I don't know if my teammates will be able to handle him and he completely wrecks lanes that can't.

My cat is awesom

03-06-2012

Can you explain your reasoning for Maokai please?

Awesome post by the way, I come from HoN and I was trying to get a picture of the current meta in LoL.

Aikimiller

03-06-2012

Yeah, I'd say singed can come off the list, I don't ever see him banned (at least at low elo play), and he is only rarely played.

Pretty good list overall, and a good primer for any players looking to get into ranked.

NicoTan

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidarc View Post
I would like to see one of 2 things happen to her. Either of which could make her under powered in the process. It is a fine line between OP and UP in this game.

#1. Make it so her shield blocks magic damage, not stuns/snares/slows etc.

#2. Reduce the duration of her snare to 1.5 or 1 second.

I was just thinking to reduce the snare duration they could as well put a 0.1 stun/silnce effect on it so as to not completely destroy Morganna.

That being said, having both these changes implemented would make her very UP and never played. Personally I would love to see change #1 happen.
you now the snare it's a skillshot right? I'm more worried about an ap sion than a completely dodgeable snare

slaya45

03-06-2012

Tier three seems like it could be filled with champions since it varies widely from player to player.

Personally, sion counters many of my most played characters and he counters them pretty well. so i ban him every now and then.