Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Breaking EU style

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelloid

03-02-2012

Here is the new way to break out EU style, like 2 bot, ad range and support, and 1 top.
EU style is useful for slave dragon because 4 of team can focus at dragon.
So how about generating dragon and nash randomly?
I mean dragon can be generated at near top or near at bot. So does nash.
And dragon should be generated at 3 or 5min, because player can change the lane after checking dragon easily.
I know this can't change the style like ad range and support. But players should think more about that. Likewise where should 2 of team go?
And I know Riot doesn't like at random thing in game. But it'll change a lot of thing in current condition.
What do you think about this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7thcloud

Recruiter

03-02-2012

i feel there is room to break the EU style w/o any changes

for example, why not put the tank mid, ad range top, and support + ap bot? every lane would be effectively countered. ppl forget that the EU meta somewhat evolved as a counter to the NA meta.