Serious concerns regarding Baron Nasher

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orlando Bloom

07-29-2010

Dear Riot,

whilst thoroughly enjoying your game, known by the plebs as "League of Legends" I happened to notice that it was actually more of a MMORPG than it is a strategy game. I say this because, as I was running through the jungle, collecting my purple items, I noticed that more fun was had fulfilling the quests given to me by the shopkeep. I also soon realized, that my team was filled with nothing but "Hard" "Core" pvp'ers who did nothing but warmonger the entire match. Luckily, me and another good soraka player spent most of our time jungling through the match, trying to collect enough wolf pelts to get the "Phantom Dancer" item that is so heavily sought after.

Unfortunately, though, I noticed that when I was given the epic quest to slay the Nashor of the Baron of the Blue River Isle Le Delta, that I had a supremely difficult time in solo'ing him. I find that matters such as this tend to be because as a developer, you're really only focusing on those players that are known as "Hard" "Core" and while I suppose this is fine, from a "Hard" "Core" players stand-point, I think it's rather disingenuous to us other regular players. For instance, when I attempted to get a fully functional raid group to try and take down the Epic Monster, I found that they were, well, tending to be very noob in the processes of end game raiding. for instance, my Akali on our team was very incapable of tanking this beast, even though she was geared with supremely high health giving items, like "Dorans Ring." It frustrates me greater, also, that when I asked our team for more Dots (damage over time spells) that they were unable to prevent the Nashor of the Baron of the Blue River Isle Le Delta, from healing himself. This could all be fixed by simply making him defeat able by ones self. Thank you for your time. Your friendly Soraka Player.

P.S Those dumb faces called me a beginner because I was too busy making sure I would get enough quest items to heal their warmongering ways. Heathens.

Viggo Mortensen

07-29-2010

Noob, I solo Baron Nashor as Warwick all the time. L2P

rizbiz

07-29-2010

trolld

Senior Recruiter

07-29-2010

These two are friends, they appeared in The Lord of the Rings movies together.

Orlando Bloom

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
These two are friends, they appeared in The Lord of the Rings movies together.
My only finer work may have been "Kingdom of Heaven"

Viggo Mortensen

07-29-2010

Yeah that was a good one, I was on the set while they filmed the battle scene in Jerusalem.

Orlando Bloom

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggo Mortensen View Post
Yeah that was a good one, I was on the set while they filmed the battle scene in Jerusalem.

I thought I saw you there. May I say I greatly enjoyed your film "History of Violence?"

Particularly when you beat up Ed Harris

Whom

07-29-2010

One does not simply walk into the Baron.

TF SUCKS

07-29-2010

-50 wolf pelts for not enough dots on baron.

Wafting Jazz

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF SUCKS View Post
-50 wolf pelts for not enough dots on baron.
lmao nice