Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Surrender time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Business Analyst

07-29-2010

Any possibility of making it 15 mins?

I'm not interested playing in a game where I get matched against Kobe24 and l0cust and our team captain, with first pick takes ashe and proceeds to feed 3 kills right away to their shaco, the team score after 8 min was 13:2 with 2 lanes lost.

I'm not wasting my time in a pathetic game where the "theoritically higher Elo team captain" who did not ban shaco feeds him, I don't mind being reported in a game that's not fun, not challenging and a guaranteed lose.

And this is WHY I suggest your MM is messed up, giving duo queue a higher theoretical Elo and a ******ed team captain literally cost us the game. Get rid of duo queue.

Business Analyst

07-29-2010

once again a duo queue team captain refuses to ban ez , picks ashe and feeds.

Seriously lol.

BigProoF

07-29-2010

i dont think its the duo que problem i think its the 20-29's they dont know how to play we should oh wait

HappyAndHazy

07-29-2010

I wonder if something fishy is going on with MM, earlier today I saw hotshotgg get put onto a team with all 1300 ranked players, against 1500+ ranked players. He got insta queued too, so it wasn't because of the long wait.

cheeseits

07-29-2010

Surrender time needs to be reduced to 15 (/10 for TT) minutes and a 50% vote if someone DCs for longer than 4 minutes.

4v5 (2v3) is a massive waste of time and is only winnable if the other team is completely stupid.

And there is ALWAYS a surrender-blocking minority, usually comprised of the worst players, that forces everyone else to suffer through it.

Tentakoo

07-29-2010

Quote:
cheeseits:
Surrender time needs to be reduced to 15 (/10 for TT) minutes and a 50% vote if someone DCs for longer than 4 minutes.

4v5 (2v3) is a massive waste of time and is only winnable if the other team is completely stupid.

And there is ALWAYS a surrender-blocking minority, usually comprised of the worst players, that forces everyone else to suffer through it.

completely agreed.