Surrender time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Business Analyst

07-29-2010

Any possibility of making it 15 mins?

I'm not interested playing in a game where I get matched against Kobe24 and l0cust and our team captain, with first pick takes ashe and proceeds to feed 3 kills right away to their shaco, the team score after 8 min was 13:2 with 2 lanes lost.

I'm not wasting my time in a pathetic game where the "theoritically higher Elo team captain" who did not ban shaco feeds him, I don't mind being reported in a game that's not fun, not challenging and a guaranteed lose.

And this is WHY I suggest your MM is messed up, giving duo queue a higher theoretical Elo and a ******ed team captain literally cost us the game. Get rid of duo queue.

Business Analyst

07-29-2010

once again a duo queue team captain refuses to ban ez , picks ashe and feeds.

Seriously lol.

BigProoF

07-29-2010

i dont think its the duo que problem i think its the 20-29's they dont know how to play we should oh wait

HappyAndHazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

I wonder if something fishy is going on with MM, earlier today I saw hotshotgg get put onto a team with all 1300 ranked players, against 1500+ ranked players. He got insta queued too, so it wasn't because of the long wait.

cheeseits

07-29-2010

Surrender time needs to be reduced to 15 (/10 for TT) minutes and a 50% vote if someone DCs for longer than 4 minutes.

4v5 (2v3) is a massive waste of time and is only winnable if the other team is completely stupid.

And there is ALWAYS a surrender-blocking minority, usually comprised of the worst players, that forces everyone else to suffer through it.

Tentakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseits View Post
Surrender time needs to be reduced to 15 (/10 for TT) minutes and a 50% vote if someone DCs for longer than 4 minutes.

4v5 (2v3) is a massive waste of time and is only winnable if the other team is completely stupid.

And there is ALWAYS a surrender-blocking minority, usually comprised of the worst players, that forces everyone else to suffer through it.

completely agreed.