The Intel Extreme Masters World Championship Event Site is now Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ay Liz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

I am looking forward to unwatchable lag on the free 360p stream (btw, premium HD lags too) with 20k viewers while some random SC2 stream with 100k viewers runs without lag for free.

Obese Child

03-04-2012

I'm looking forward to one of these events being in the US again.

It seems like 4 out of every 5 of these events are in Europe and are pretty much unwatchable by US stream viewers. Kinda sucks.

Gallath

03-04-2012

Wll they be restreaming the whole day , after all the match for the day are completed?

Like streaming the match on a loop.

inFamousO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

awesome

Shlanki

03-04-2012

This will be the best tournament yet, look at all the pro teams we ahve, its so even in every group, we can only guess who will move on, my fav from each group are Fnatic and Mill and TSM and M5. Good Luck to all teams, cant wait to watch it

Metal Fish

03-04-2012

My watch has no idea what leap years are... I was looking forward to watching this all day >_> soooooooooo disappointed right now.

Mattarias

03-04-2012

Aw man, this looks like it'll be a fun watch. I really hope we see some underplayed champions take the spotlight! Any news on who might be shoutcasting?

hegapm

03-05-2012

so another day another event

Igotsummons

03-05-2012

Good thing I'm on sick leave this week plus games comes just at right time in Finland.

Roflkong

03-05-2012

Cool! 3am EST! >.>