Who to buy for a new player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnsungVisions

03-02-2012

So I'm new only played bots testing out what gear to buy and what not. Anyways I'm now sitting on 7k lp and am wondering who to buy.

During the free week I loved Caitlyn and Miss Fortune, and Riven is uber fun as well.
How ever I may have never played Sejuani I've seen a lot of videos of her and I actually have looked up more info on builds for her.

So my question is who should I buy if I want to start playing people.

Caitlyn
Miss Fortune
Riven
Sejuani

BrotherCaine

03-02-2012

Caitlyn. She is a strong AD bot, probably only countered by Ezreal. She also has a niche use for countering some of the stongest mage picks in the game right now mid! Those mages would be Morgana and especially Kennen.

SpringBean

03-02-2012

I suggest Corki, Miss fortune, Teemo or Tristina, I know people will disagree but I find these to be noob friendly, and effective.

IlfirinVelca

03-02-2012

Cait is a great ad carry thats easy and strong
Nautilus is a cc machine. he is a tank that can stun the entire enemy team in battle, plus an aoe slow, an aoe targeted knockup that hits others, and a pull. SO MUCH CC. Almost impossible to lose a game if you play him well.
Xin is somewhat underpowered, but is a ton of fun, and at lower levels he wrecks people easily.
Fizz and Ahri have entirely brokenly OP abilities that let them jump around dodging things and moving a lot in the process.

AlahForPrez

03-03-2012

Master yi.

CTheRain

03-03-2012

Try WW and get decent at jungling. Who knows, you may have a talent for it.

InterfectorBeta

Recruiter

03-04-2012

i got noc 1st failed my 1st 10 games with him :P

DanielSndZD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringBean View Post
I suggest Corki, Miss fortune, Teemo or Tristina, I know people will disagree but I find these to be noob friendly, and effective.
Good thing is you can get Tristana for free giving a "Like" on League of Legends facebook page

cpandarun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Out of the ones you mentioned Cait and Riven will probably be the easiest to pick up. Sejuani is very strong you just have to make sure you use her ult right. MF is in a kind of bad place in the meta and is a little more skill intensive to use right. Still it's up to you and you should pick a champ that you find is fun.

If you want to carry your team it will probably be easiest to buy Cait.

Blackwingzz

03-05-2012

I have to say Riven is worth she is by far one of the most fun champs to play ever. Espically that awesome azz ult she has of hers. :3