Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quints/Marks of Furor?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehJackAttack

03-02-2012

Curious about picking these up for my super-crit Ashe pubstomping build.

With the 10% bonus from masteries, plus the 33.45% crit damage from Furor, and the 250% crit damage bonus from Infinity Edge, I was curious in which order those bonuses would be applied.

250% damage (from infinity first?) + 33.45% crit from runes + 10% from masteries = 293.45% crits?

Or do these bonuses increase each other or hinder each other (like scaling armor/mr)?

250% (inf edge) * 1.1 (mastery) * 1.3345 (runes) = 366% crit damage?!?! (lol)

or would it each modifier affect the 200% individually? i.e Infinity edge gives a 25% boost to base crit damage, same with runes, same with mastery?

Say the damage would be 100, normal crit would be 200 (assuming no armor). Inf Edge makes that crit 250, the 10% from masteries would be applied before infinity edge, so it would make 270 damage, plus the 33.45% from runes makes it 336.9?

TehJackAttack

03-02-2012

Has anybody played around with this?

TehJackAttack

03-04-2012

Bump for knowledge quest

ViashinoWizard

03-04-2012

Crit chance is mathematically better than crit damage until your crit chance is at 100%.

TehJackAttack

03-05-2012

Quote:
ViashinoWizard:
Crit chance is mathematically better than crit damage until your crit chance is at 100%.

Okay, but that's not the question I asked.

Does nobody know how the quints/marks of furor affect damage when stacked with masteries and infinity edge???

ViashinoWizard

03-05-2012

Crit damage stacks additively, I believe.

ExecutionerK

03-05-2012

it is 293.45% crit damage.

TehJackAttack

03-05-2012

Okay. So in the OP example, you believe the true crit damage value would have been 366%?

TheOneMillion

03-05-2012

Quote:
TehJackAttack:
Okay. So in the OP example, you believe the true crit damage value would have been 366%?

Thats not adding. It is additive. As in the 293 one.

Astral Yorae

Recruiter

03-05-2012

The Critical Damage bonuses are additive. And I played arround with it a lot. Those runes were way more useful with old Stark, as it was easier to drop armor below 0. Now it's harder, but still possible under certain compositions. The Crit. Damage runes shynes when you can lower your foe's armor that much. Sadly, it only affects auto attacks (and rare skills, like Parrrley).

Check those graphs to see a comparison.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1337522