3v3 Ranked Comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PPG Xaba

03-01-2012

Do you think me and my friends comp will work in Ranked TT? it is this:

Me - Alistar

Friend 1 - Xin or Riven (Bot with me)

Friend 2 - Pantheon

So far it has worked creat with our stuns and CC and we dominate most games. Playing against ranged is no issue for us either.

RikaNippa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Phenomenal team really. Xin and panth work so well together. The CC from Ali is awesome too. The thing is, how often do Xin and panth get banned though? I've yet to do a ranked 3 so i can't say for sure.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

You will get romped if they build armor, because you have AD glass cannons and a tank that they won't focus.
Get more AP and make sure to prioritize Riven over Xin. Riven better.

PPG Xaba

03-01-2012

We've had people build armor, easily solved with Black Cleaver and some Armor Pen Runes, but most of the time it never lasts long, most surrender

Ghostsavior

03-01-2012

tbh prolly most op team ever saw gg

Zoomomg

03-01-2012

Ap for bads

Sam

03-01-2012

So much CC, 2 Highly burst AD champs. Can be counter really easy cause Alistar doesn't do that much damage, just build ninja tabi to radium or frozen heart and you'll auto lose game. Maybe think about changing up Alistar with a stronger AP CC champion.

Zigmarr

03-02-2012

Great amount of cc. I think a thornmail early could stop you guys since you do have very little ap. The problem with the armor pen strategy too is that thornmail returnes damage based on how much damage you do... If you start going through their armor, it will only return more damage to you.
30% lifesteal can stop their thornmail but I still feel like good players could still stop you just by gearing more armor, tenacity, playing smart, and keeping a good focus.
A good ap nuke out of a bush could really shut you guys down early and give them the gold advantage needed to gear that armor and tenacity. Plus if their team is more well rounded its way harder for you guys to gear defence against them compared to their team.
Better ban rammus, malphite, lee sin to keep them from having to much of a counter ad on their team.
I don't know how much you like Mao but he seems like he could take the place of alistar, if needed, and still have a good amount of ap damage, defence for team fights, and enough cc to hold a player in a small part of the map for a good amount of time.

Tactileneck

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xabaneros View Post
Do you think me and my friends comp will work in Ranked TT? it is this:

Me - Alistar

Friend 1 - Xin or Riven (Bot with me)

Friend 2 - Pantheon

So far it has worked creat with our stuns and CC and we dominate most games. Playing against ranged is no issue for us either.
Um, you're going to get tromped by any team smart enough to build QSS and Randuins. This comp will work well assuming you get a few good initiates in lower elos, but higher up teams will counter pick this all day. Considering you've got 3 gap closers a knockup, penta stun team or an aoe team is going to abuse every team fight. Not to mention the lack of a jungler in your setup is going to give the enemy team farm superiority and dragon control.

Tactileneck

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikaNippa View Post
Phenomenal team really. Xin and panth work so well together. The CC from Ali is awesome too. The thing is, how often do Xin and panth get banned though? I've yet to do a ranked 3 so i can't say for sure.
Panth is banned by a few teams I know of because of his laning dominance, but xin isn't touched, he's too dependent on an early feed for higher players to really worry about him.