Teemo on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kojolika

03-02-2012

So I recently picked up Teemo and I've tried him on SR,Dominion and TT. I must say he really shines the most on TT because how close the walls are great for his shrooms and there usualy is an ad carry on the enemy team and he totatly counters them. (like trynd for example)

So whats your thoughts about Teemo on TT

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Counter to mose bruisers
Whats the most common pick on TT? Bruisers

Rumination

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojolika View Post
So I recently picked up Teemo and I've tried him on SR,Dominion and TT. I must say he really shines the most on TT because how close the walls are great for his shrooms and there usualy is an ad carry on the enemy team and he totatly counters them. (like trynd for example)

So whats your thoughts about Teemo on TT
TT is the only map where I don't start tearing my hair out when I see a teemo on my team.

Exidur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Lol. Any high mobility bruiser can destroy a teemo on TT.And if your bruiser is getting wrecked.. switch with your ap and watch teemo feed. Sure his shrooms are moderately annoying and he can harass melee early.. but as soon as a bruiser gets a hold of him gg.Never been afraid of a teemo (except when ap shroom teemo was viable) and I don't really expect that to change. See teemo pick Renekton, Riven, Fiora, Mord, etc have fun killing squishies.