Twitch really needs work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khelekar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

Ever since twitch's ultimate "Spray and Pray" (which should now be called ultimate spray) his ult is now way to accurate that it just destroys entire teams without much effort. I really do believe this hero needs to be looked at and nerfed or at least tweaked somewhere in between the old twitch and the new twitch.

On a side note if the stealth heroes wont be worked then there needs to be a slot for pots or just make them auto add to your champ instead of having to take up a slot because you have to give up a item end game to even be able to use the items to see rogue class champs aka stealth.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenicks

10-18-2009

On a different note, should a potion slot (or 2) not seem feasible for the coders, a more Dotaesque approach could be taken, aka. 1. drop item, 2. buy elixir, 3. pick up item. As with Dota rules, attaching a 'this item does not belong to you' tag to said dropped items.

I do have to agree with the "Spray and Pray" comment though, since the only way I have found to avoid this skill is hope that there's no one around so I can hope to run in circles, especially if I'm not strong enough to get away.